Chapter 5- The perfect anniversary

MUSAS POV:
My alarm went off. As soon as I groaned I grabbed my phone how late it was. It was 9:30. (In the weekend) I also noticed it was me and Rivens anniversary. Why is he still in my mind? We broke up. He has a girlfriend,who may be soon his fiancé.

i stood up and put my clothes on. I decided to wear the outfit I wore at Alfea since it's one of my favorite outfits.

(Her outfit of the day😍😍)

After I finished changing I received a message

After I finished changing I received a message. It was riven his unknown number. What does he want? I was happy but also upset. He said "meet me down the Alfea gates. And get ready, be quick cause your normally take 60 hours to get ready." I replied saying "and why should i?" I said "I have a surprise for you." "Ugh. Whatever let's get this doen with." I went downstairs to the Alfea gates and saw Riven in his wind rider. "Here put this on" I put the helmet on and asked him coldly "where are we going anyways." "Don't you know what a surprise is Pixie?" "I'm a FAIRY." I said furiously. "Whatever you say Pixie." He smirked. I started blushing when we had eye contact for a tad to long. "For what all the blushing?" He teased. "Let's just go already" I turned around. He started his wind rider and went to Magix. "We're going on a restaurant." "You're favourite one. The Chinese one." "Okay" I said.

As we arrived at the Chinese restaurant the Uber asked us "what would you like to order?" In a Chinese accent (not to be racist.) I looked up on the menu and said "can I have the Peking roasted duck?" I asked. "Ofcourse" she smiled. "And what do you want sir?" "Can I have the dim sum?" "Ofcourse." She said writing on her little note book.

A/N:
I'm sorry it's so short school has begon today for me so I won't be able to write much since I have homework🙁 but I'll definitely continue posting after I'm done doing my homework🫶🏻.
Sorry for the cliffhanger 😭

-enchant3dd<3