Chapter 3- Are you okay?

After I ran off to the music cafe i slowly walked over the piano and started playing. I begin to sing also while I played the piano. When I finished singing and playing the piano I decided to go to my dorm. I got into comfy clothes and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and noticed I got a text message from a number I recognized, it was Riven. "What does he want know?" I was furious and upset at the same time. Why did he come now? I opened the message "musa can we talk?"
I didn't know what to say so I just left him on open.

RIVENS POV:
I hope Musa isn't mad at me I missed her a lot she's my friend after all. I wanted to tell her I found a girlfriend, I also need advice from her cause I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend. All of a sudden I got a text message. It was from Musa! She said "Hey." I texted her and said "can we meet up at the woods?" "Uhm okay?" She said. I started walking out of alfea gates and walked into the woods.

MUSAS POV:
"Why does he want to meet up anyway?" I wanted company so I brought critty with me (the winx have their fairy animals forever btw if YK what I mean😍)

I was too lazy to walk down stairs so I transformed into my fairy form. "MAGIC WINX DREAMIX" as I transformed and did my spins and all that stuff I held critty right and flied down to the alfea gate. I didn't know where he was so i flied until I found him. "He's nowhere to be seen where could he be critty?" "I don't know but we'll find that jerk of yours" she said.
A few minute later I was getting tired of flying so I de transformed and didn't realise I was still floating up the air as soon as I realised I fell down "AAAAAAHHHHHH" "uhhhhgg my head" Critty started hissing. "I'm sorry Critty I just had a bad day" I picked her up and suddenly heard wolf noises. "Strange there are no wolfs in the forest at alfea?" "Riven come out where ever you are this isn't funny. At all."

RIVENS POV:
I jumped out of the tree and said "your no fun" "I know that's the point" musa said sarcastically. "Well someone is in a bad mood" i smirked "Oh shut up like you weren't every single day getting grumpy for no reason at all." She said. "Hey I've changed!!" I said "yes I see that"
"So what do you want? I don't have much time I'm busy" she said. "We have all the time we have why so hurried?" "Ugh let's just get this done with and tell me what you want. You showed up after 5 years with no explanation." "I can't visit my own friend? Anyways what I wanted to say is.." I grabbed my engagement ring for my girlfriend. "How do I say this. Uhm. I have a girlfriend friend."

MUSAS POV:
i shocked. He has a girlfriend?. Well he moved on quickly. A year wanted to drop but I held in. I wanted to break down so badly but I just couldn't people would see me weak. I blacked out. "Musa on earth are you thereee?? Helllooooo???" He said confused "oh eh uh yea cool cool." "Ur going to marry her right?" My voice cracked. "Um yea do you think she'll like the ring?" He said blushing. I can't believe he's already engaged to someone after he dated me for 6 years. I can't believe this. Tears started dropping my face and couldn't held them in anymore "Musa are you okay? What's going on?" Critty started hissing. "Um actually I have to go. See you around. Critty's hungry." I lied. I grabbed her and ran of crying. "Musa wait I-" I couldn't believe it . Why was I so angry and furious? We weren't ment for each other so why am I being so cruel.

i started running into my dorm and went into my room I started kicking my shoes out and let Critty go I jumped into the bed crying into my pillow.

CRITTYS POV:
as soon as I saw Musa crying I jumped on the bed and started purring around her. "Musa you know you deserve better then some magenta squeak head"
"Who even likes him his hair is not it at all" i said. "I still love him. I miss the memories we had. I don't want to throw that away. But he does" she cries louder into her pillow" I jumped off the bed and when to shiny. "Do you know where the rest are?" "Oh they're at magix" "great go fly there and tell the winx to go back to Alfea it's urgent." "Um what Critty??" "You heard me go to magix." "But that's so far away." "Well deal with it u have WINX and I don't" I said hissing "but-" my spikes almost got out of my skin. "Okay okay chillax ill go get the Winx like you asked for at magix." "Great I said licking my paw.

RIVENS POV:
"well that prank did not go well. How did she not notice it was a candy ring tho. I should apologize."

A/N:
what do you think will happen in the next part?? And tell me in the comments what u want to happen in the next part ! See you soon :)

-enchant3dd <3