Part 7 - the final question

RIVENS POV:
As soon as my alarm went off I started groaning. "what time is it?" It was 11:30, man I slept good. I went to message and texted Musa "Goodmorning pixie." I smiled trough the phone.

MUSAS POV:
I woke up getting a message. It was Riven.
He said: "Goodmorning pixie." "Its FAIRY for the record."  "I'm not going to stop continuing calling you pixie tho." "Yea whatever" I said. "Well I'm coming over to you so be ready." He said trough the phone. Since it was weekend I didn't feel like changing at all. I got out of my room seeing everyone eating breakfast. "What's for breakfast?" I said. "Croissant's" Stella said joyfull. I grabbed a croissant and bited a big bite out of my croissant.

"So what's the schedule for today?" Tecna asked. "Nothing special just hanging out and chilling" Aisha said. "The boys are probably coming over!" Flora said with a smile. "Yay I get to see my Brandon honey again." Stella said with a big smile.
"Great!" Bloom said.

"Flora I know this is like out of the convo but remember when we had sirenix?" Stella said. "Yea? Why?" "We're you trying to be Crystal?" Stella said. "Um no I don't know what your talking about.." Flora said nervous. "Yea sure sure do I have to say anything at th-" "STELLA!!" Everyone said. "What I'm just clearing out-" "STELLAAA!!" "U guys cut me out all the time😒"

After breakfast bloom got a message that the specialist were here. So like always Stella used her magic for us to look fabulous. matching like always. Our typical Stella.

While everyone got ready to see their boyfriends I thought to come down to the alfea gates, cause I thought Riven would be there. I can't fall for him we've broken up. I just can't. I went to look for Riven but I couldn't find him. I sighed "maybe I just wasn't good enough." I said to myself softly.

After a while Flora and Helia came to me and asked me what was wrong. "Hey Musa what wrong? U have been acting like this for. A pretty long time. We're here for you if you need to talk." They smiled softly. "U guys there's nothing." I forced my laugh "I'm just abit tired." "Okay but remember we're here." Since I didn't see Riven I just didn't know what to do. Since all the girls left so with their boyfriend to hangout in their home planet there wasn't much for me to do.
I sighed and walked back to my dorm. "Everyone is so busy these days. Especially with the boys. Not like I hate them. I just feel so weird. Everyone has their own thing . Stella has her boutique, Aisha has her gym, Flora had her green tea garden thingy."

"I know I have my music cafe. But i don't feel like going there I just feel like a nobody. Inside of me."
"Like nothing actually really makes me happy anymore." "Um hello what about me? I'm still here you know." Critty said walking to me soon as I opens my room." "Ofcourse I know you care about me your a big part of my life Critty. Nothing ever. Ever would change that." As she purred she came to sit on my lap.

As I sang her favorite song to calm her down after a few minutes I noticed her sleeping on my lap. "My beautiful angel." I said smiling. I picked up the quil cat and place her on the bed. Since I wanted to prepare lunch for her after she woke up. While I did that I was still thinking of this one goddamn person. "Oh Riven I miss you." "I wish you'd be here right now to comfort me like you used to. But i know we're not togheter."  "Even tho I know we only are remained as friends I want him. I love him. I need him." "He's my cure."

RIVENS POV:
As I ran around magix to find the perfect present for my pixie for me to propose to her to maybe restart with a new fresh start. I've changed I'm the better version of Riven she probably likes. "I think I know what to give her." I smiled.

A/N:
what do you think that will happen next?put some reccomendations what Riven would give Musa:)

-enchant3dd<3