Chapter 1

In a train that full of noisy people old and young, and have a weird smell. There is a young man age 10 sleeping in a corner seat of train with a middle age man in his side.

Zang Lifen woke up, because of a noise he hear and look around confused. But then a memory flush in his head, that make him daze and sleep again.

Zang Lifen last remember, that his shopping in a big Supermarket in the City 30 minutes away in the Apartment his been living with for the past 8 years. When an earthquake, suddenly came that shake the building. But because his far away in the entrance that he did not manage to get out alived.

When his soul in a dark place for how many seconds, minutes, hours, days, week, months, or year's he don't know. But then a flash of light suddenly came, that his soul run to it so desperately.

And then he become Zang Lifen, a young man with the same name as him. But different because this young man is from a book, a story from a novel but his just a small character.

And his character is a school tyrant but white-eyed wolf. In a story this boy got an offer, to study in a famous high school in Beijing. Despite his parents disapproved, he still go and his father came with him reluctantly.

The Zang family live in a village 1 hour away in a county, have a 5 members in the family. Zang Aigou the father is 40 year's old now and Li Shen the mother is 42 year's old, with a 2 older sister named Zang Lishen 18 year's old the older one, and the second is Zang Lifeng 15 year's old and him the only son Zang Lifen 10 year's old.

Been spoiled since a child, with a two older sister that spoil him too. And have been smart since a little, so when an opportunity came he grab it immediately.

The parents of the original owner is honest and hardworking. And because of it despite a poor life, the siblings have fair treatment and both go to school.

In the novel, the original owner is just a small character that just passerby. Because the original in the story died unexpectedly, after saving the heroine from an accident.

Zang Lifen who's been single since birth, felt that the original owner is stupid. The heroine don't like him but still chase the girl, give money when the heroine need it, buy whatever the girl want with the parents money.

So when Zang family know, that the only son died because of the heroine they felt anger. And they all take revenge to the heroine, but the male lead did not let them and the Zang family suffer.

Zang Lifen open his eye's slowly and he see the father of the original owner . When Zang Aigou felt a stare, he see his son looking at him.

"Awake!? Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat my son??", Zang Aigou said to his son.

"No just thirsty father how about you? Did you eat already?", Zang Lifen ask back when he see other people eating already.

Zang Aigou looked at his son, when he heard a voice of concern to him. Felt confused but he ignore it, and just think that it must be because his son is going to study in the city that why.

"Here's the warm water drink slowly", his father said to him.

After drinking the water, he did not see his father eat. So he opened the bag where the food is, and give his father the 3 meat buns only 7 left that his older sister give to him.

The original owner older sister, managed to get a job in the county. As a factory worker with 30 yuan salary in Food Processing Factory that manage by the state.

And the original owner mother, also secretly give the original owner money worth 200 yuan. His second sister also buy him a new white t-shirts, with the money his second sister been saving.