•Chapter 5•

Y/N POV:

"Kakashi!" I yelled out as I ran to him to bust him out of the way as he was focused on the other kunai he looked at me in suprise of hearing my voice not doing anything as I pushed him out of the way to find a kunai hitting my right shoulder as well as my left arm, hip and leg. I fell to the ground soon getting up standing Infront of Kakashi to protect him "your to late the real Hokage went the other way you were following a shadow clone of him that I created.." I said as they all looked at me soon after jumping into the shadows of the trees. Obito, Minato, Rin and Guy came running to us from the trees as they saw Kakashi sitting on the ground "is everything okay here?" Minato asked as I looked at Kakashi "don't tell anyone you heard me speak that will take it away again.." I struggle to say as I fell from blood loss as Kakashi cough me placing me down on the ground as everything went dark..

Kakashi POV:

"Hearing her voice was so calming" I thought to myself as I placed her down taking out the kunai that hit her patching it up as the others ran to us "Kakashi is she okay?" Rin asked it a worried tone as I closed her wounds "she will be fine she just needs rest so I'll take her to her Anbo counters" I said as I picked her us walking back to the village. As I arrived they all looked at us as we soon arrived at the Anbo hold "what happend to her?" Danzo asked as I explained everything "take her to her room and stay with her thill she wakes up is that a clear order!" He said as I nodded "and don't think about taking of her mask if you do it will be your last so think of this as a test.." he said as I walked soon to her room to see the door open aw I walked in gently placing her on the bed taking off my mask and placing it beside her  sitting down on the ground as I properly tend to her wounds so see a chip in her mask where blood could be seen coming from it.

I knew I wasn't supposed to take if her mask as I wanted to reach for it to tend her wound but u ended up walked out of her room and walked to Danzo "Danzo sir I have a problem.. th-" I said trying to explain "what is it!!" He yelled out "Y/N hase a chip in her mask it might bring problems and she has a wound that needs tending to" I said as he walked past me on his way to Y/N "I'll handel it" he said as he entered her room soon coming out holding onto her mask "now do as I said" he said before walking off as I looked into the room to see her wearing my mask as I felt my face heat up a bit before cooling down as I sat on the floor before her bed looking at her as I soon fell asleep with my arms on the bed facing her direction.

Y/N POV:

As I slowly woke up to look at the roof soon trying to sit up as I couldn't placing my hand on my face to feel differently patterns on my mask as I look around my room to see Kakashi asleep on my bedside as I looked into the mirror Infront of my bed "us this his mask..?" I asked as I felt him move opening his eyes looking at me "yes it is Danzo placed it on you after he tended to the injury on your face and your mask broke soon after so for now use my mask till me get a replacement for yours" he said as I looked at him trying to get up as he placed his hand on my shoulder pushing me down "stay down you will hurt yourself even more your injuries need healing and you need rest" he said as he walked to the door "I'll be going n-" he said as I cut him of "NO!! Please stay here!!" I said as he walked to me "sure I'll stay a bit longer" he said sitting down laying down as he did before as "good thing I facked the seal or he would have taken my voice"I said as he looked at me "what.. Who?" He asked as I soon fell asleep again

_End of chapter 5_/