•Chapter 7•

Y/N POV:

It's been about six weeks since I got injured and got any orders from Danzo.. does this mean something or am I thinking to much.. "Y/N!!" I heard yelling to see Rin running my way as I moved out of the way like once before but catching her this time "Rin don't run to Y/N you know she will never like that.. I'm sorry Y/N I ask apologies for her" Minato said as I shook my head letting go of Rin and started walking away. I walked back to where I hade previously talked to Kakashi as Danzo stood there with me looking at him. "Good your here.." he said as Kakashi came from the trees walking to him "you wanted to talk Danzo?" Kakashi asked as he stood next to Danzo "yes I do a nother member will be joining you on you mission later today fear warming it is someone who dislikes Y/N so she will probably cut herself of from the team ni go and get ready" Danzo said as I walked back to base "why.. why.. why.. I'm so going to hate today more than anything expressly if they are joining us.." (you can create them but for now I'll use Y/C for 'your creation)

Kakashi POV:

"I have a bad feeling about this.. I really do hope the mission goes fast" I said as I walked to Y/N already standing at the "hey there Y/N" I said as I stood next to here "any information about the mission?" I asked as she looked the other way "your supposed to know that she doesn't talk or did I miss something?" someone asked as they walked to us wearing a Anbu mask "I know.. who are you may I ask?" I asked looking at them as they looked at me "I'm Y/C and I'll be on this mission with you" they said as they walked pasted me as I saw them following Y/N as she already took off. "So may I know what our mission is?" I asked as I walked next to Y/C "we need to get the item know as 'the crustal skull' it was taken from one of our close nations as they were bringing it to our village" they said as I looked at Y/N that was about 4 meters ahead of us as I only heard a few of the things they said.

Y/N POV:

"It's been a while since I saw Y/C.. I never thought I would see them again" I said to myself as I felt a presents from the trees on my right as I made a hand sign that released no jutsu as I looked at Y/C as they went to the tree's to check it out. Not long after the battle could be heard as I ran to Kakashi as planned my hand on his shoulder whispering to him "go help them" I said as I ran off into the distance leaving them behind.

Y/C POV:

"I have never seen Y/N get so close to someone before.. what makes him so special" I thought for myself as I looked there was as I saw Y/N run and Kakashi coming my way. "Looks like you need help.." Kakashi said as he stoped a kunai coming towards me "where did Y/N run of to now.. is she to afraid to fight!" I said telling out as he looked at me "I don't know where she went all I know it that she knows what she is going to do.." he said as he jumped into the fight as the ebony made there way to us.

Kakashi POV: 

We have been fighting for a while and only more show up where are they coming from.. "don't get distracted now Hatake!!" Y/C yelled out as I looked behind her to see someone talking to the others as they soon all cleared out of the aria "where are they going?" I asked as me jumped down to the path we were on before as I looked at Y/C "Y/N what did you do this time.." they said as I stood before them "what do you mean?!" I asked as then moved past me "there is a reason why I don't work with Y/N anymore and they is because of the one they call the 'never teammate' you might have heard of it.." they said as I looked at the sky "you mean the person that no one have ever teamed up with them because of the lack of team skills?" I asked as they nodded "the one know as the never teammate is none other than Y/N her self.."

_End of chapter 7_