•Chapter 6•

Y/N POV:

I soon woke up as my back was facing the doorway with a blanket over me. I sat up and turned to see that Kakashi was no longer In the room as I took my mask of taking a great before looking at the mirror see bandages on my face as I slowly took them off to see a mark left behind from my broken mask that formed over my left eye as I struggled to see through it. I heard the door opening as I moved my head as I soon..

Kakashi POV:

"Y/N is sleeping so peaceful and she does look like she doesn't get rest so I'll go get her something to eat when she wakes up.." I said to myself as I got up covering her with the blanket walking to the door as I heard her move thinking I woke her up as I looked to see her sound asleep walking out as everyone asked me questions I really didn't want to answer so I told them what I could tell them and nothing more. I soon got what I needed as I walked to her soon tow see her door opened as I entered to see Y/N sitting up facing the direct opposite way of the door not wearing her mask as one of the Anbu members stood  behind her "come now.. show he your face" they said as I softly placed the things down and took my kunai raising it to there neck "get out now.." I said as they looked at me "what did you say?" they asked "I SAID GET OUT NOW!!"  I yelled out not caring about if it would hurt them or not as they soon left.

I closed the door with my back to her "sorry about that I shouldn't have left you alone..put the mask on please.." I said soon after "it's not your fault.. I let my guard down.."  I said as I placed my mask back on my face as I looked to him "I'll tell Danzo about this for now there are things you need" I said as I walked out "I will be back soon" I replied closing the door behind me walking to Danzo as I knocked on his door soon entered to tell him everything that just happened.

Y)N POV:

Soon after Kakashi left I got up and got dressed in my normal uniform as I brushed my H/L hair as I made my favourite hairstyles using Kakashi's mask to cover my face after tending to my wounds as I ate and got ready as I soon left my room to find Kakashi looking at me "Danzo said I need to be by your side untill he gets thing under control so you need rest so go rest!" Hw said as I shook my head no "your going to hurt yourself.." he said looking at me as I walked past him to find all the Anbu members looking at me as I just walked past them with Kakashi running after me. I soon found myself on a clear hill with green grass as I sat down looking at the sky "what is it Y/N?" he asked as I looked at him making sure no one was around "so this is where we stand.." I said as he sat down next to me "what do you mean?" he asked as I replied "this is how we stay your my partner now.. this is where we stand!!"

_End of chapter 6_

Unmasked  (Kakashi×Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें