a.n. final

Dearest reader,

Let the last day of this august mark – the end of Desolate Nights. For four long years, I've struggled with life, with people, with my choices and circumstances. These four years have been rough, hard yet gentle and kind to me. Despite my struggles and failures, I've learned many things, and for that, I am forever grateful.

I stopped writing due to personal reasons, but when I do, I rewrite, edit and publish it here — for it to be a part of my collection. I am not always melancholic. I am not a sad person. (do not judge me based on my writings)

I get inspired to write - every time I write, I am inspired. I get my inspiration from my thoughts, the people I meet in my life and all the heartbreaks and tough times I went through.. and this collection is a partial revelation — a part of me, of my life.

to whoever stuck till the end and to those who have read and made comments and personally messaged me – you are a part of my life. Such a beautiful and long journey it has been, indeed.

I'll leave you with a small gentle reminder:

Be kind to yourself, to your mind and your heart. Be kind to your body - for it carried many scars and wounds all these years.

You'll find a way out
you'll find your place — in this world.
and you'll find someone and that someone will change you for the better. perhaps you haven't met them, yet. even so, take care of yourself, work on yourself and be a better version of yourself than you were in the past.

you'll find your way.
you are loved and
you are beautiful
however you are.

take care,
I'll see you in my next.

until then,

with love
Rin. ✿

THE END.