♡part 5♡

Fandom: foolish gang / FatMemeGod 

Au name: Play AU

Inspiration: None

Ships: MemesFor1, TBlaza (TBH x Blaza)

"I'm not sure if it's luck or he felt bad for me but I got into the drama club!"

Memey

It all started when I joined the Drama club with TBH. I somehow got in even with my bullies pouring water on me. I was so excited especially with Socks in the club. I will also admit that I like Socks. The newest play we are working on is Romeo and Juliet, a classic. Because of a lack of girls in the club, Juliet can be a boy or a girl. I hope me and Socks can be Romeo and Juliet!

_______________________________________

Fandom: foolish gang/SocksFor1 

Au name: Blood mouth Au

Inspiration: reckless by crystal Castles(song) Black worm AU by Ocean_W0lf(fanfic)

Ships: BlazaFor1

"Don't deal with the devil. I learned that the hard way"

Socks 

Day 1 take off

I going to space again this time I'm going to inspect the planet S1Mp-69. This planet is though to have life on it. I will be sent alone for supplies and food reasons. I have nothing else to write here so I will write later.

Socks out!

Day 17 got to the planet 

I finally got to the planet S1Mp-69. As soon as I landed I felt a shiver along my spine. It might be too cold but something tells me that it is something else. I also tested the the atmosphere to find that somehow there is oxygen but I should keep my space suit on because it is to cold. Tomorrow I will go out side and check the surroundings.

Socks out!

_______________________

I did two and I get to stay home  :D