Part 11

Fandom: None

Title: MoonCat

Inspiration: Turning Red (Movie)

Emma fines a very beautiful necklace on her way home from school. She puts it on her neck not thinking much of it until she gets home and touchs the big blue bead in the middle. A swirl of the galaxy spirals around her. When it faids she noticed that she had grown bigger. Concerned she looks into the mirror. Staring back at her in the mirror was a giant blue fluffy cat.

Now she is stuck as a giant cat soon learning how to transform between human and MoonCat. But when friends become toxic and Emma gets goasted by her crush she learns how hard life will be. Will she embrace this new life or find a way to destroy the necklace?

_______________________

Fandom: none

Title: hell love and victims 

Inspiration: none 

Love hurts.

You think you know someone until you don't.

Bella Somøe is a well known murder but her husband Sam doesn't know until he gets killed by her.

Later when Bella gets put on death row and killed she meets her lovely husband and all of her other victims in the afterlife. 

Will she escape her victims or get tortured by them all?

_____________________

None of these are Foolish Gang related but hopefully you enjoy them!