Chapter 2: The Travel

It was a three hour trip, and me being me, I slept through most of it. Wendy was eating all the snacks, even my goldfish, and Ashley was on her phone, probably playing a game, Roblox, Among Us, who knows. The guys were in another car, because my mum didn't trust the boys very much. My mum was driving, so Hayden's mum was probably driving them. I found 106 red cars, 10 blue trucks, and about 20 Semi's. I'm not sure why I remembered that. But I did. We were about 20 minutes away from the campground, me and the girls were so excited but I was calm enough to fall asleep.

"W̸̰͓̅̈́̾̃̃̚ē̴͉͇͕̝̌l̸̟̖͇͕̞̩͍̜̇͐͐͌͜ċ̷͇͉͊͂̀̄͛̈͒̚o̵̢̲͓̩͕̬͙͛̈́͐̃m̷̢̭͕̩̣͔̘͖̘̥͋ḛ̶̌͆̐͒͂̾͂͠"

     I woke up to the sound of a strange being. We arrived at the campground, I was still in the car. Ashley was chasing Wendy. Hayden and Luke were 'fighting' and by fighting I mean they looked like praying mantises. I got out of the car and stood up, causing my sight to go 'fuzzy.' Like my brain just dissolved, but I managed to get over Luke and Hayden. 

"What strange bugs, fighting. This would be a perfect TV show! SOMEONE GET THE CAMERA!" We all laughed. We started to unpack so we could sleep for the night, before I knew it's dark. I can see the stars, the Big Dipper specifically. It was a nice night. I was a bit cold, but I could manage. Mum started a fire and we had dinner. We had fish for dinner. I liked it except for the fact that it was under cooked. I could only eat 4 bits before gagging. Luke told a scary story. Not that bad for his first story . He tried to tell another scary story, it was about the boogie man of course, but it wasn't as good as the first. It was more funny than scary. We all went to bed, waiting for the next day.