Chapter 3: The Wooden World

The next day, we headed into the woods to see what we could find. Me and the rest of us started playing hide and seek. I hid in a tree. I was the second to last one found. The seeker was Ashley, she was a good seeker. It was really hard to hide from her. Luke was the last one found, so he was the next seeker. He on the other hand was a horrible seeker, but a great hider. We spent about an hour hiding from Luke. Although I do think Luke gave up about 5 minutes in, so I left my hiding spot and went to look for him and the rest of them.

"T̵̪̮̟͌̄͛̿̿̊͛H̸̯͚̣͚̱͕̬͎͈̋̉̎̈́̇̔̒͋̚͠E̵̱͉͋̊̿͆͑͌͂R̸̤̩̟̖͔̝͎̰̝̤̄̽̈́̏̍̏̂̂͠Ĕ̵̛̯̙͖̰̟͈̎͜ͅ ̷͇̀̉C̸̰̣̙̰͝ͅƠ̸̹̩͔̘̯̈́̀͐̃̐M̴̢̘̱̘̻̹̰̼̗͑͘̕͠Ȋ̴̞̹̱̣̘̞̂̽̀͠I̴̱̭̦̲͖̫͉͇̩̬̅Ṇ̵̛̒̍̓̌͘͝G̸̢̡͓̾̃̃̃̓̈́͑̂̑͠" Said a mystery voice. It sounded just like the sound in the car. I started to think deeper about the voice. At first I thought that it was just Hayden or Ashley messing around. They like to mess with me, but when I looked around there was nothing, but a shadow, not one I could recognize either. I started running. Not anywhere in specific, just running. I didn't know where the camp ground was.

 "WENDY, HAYDEN, LUKE, ASHLEY! ANYONE. HELP!" Then I ran into Wendy. 

"Ivy? You alright?" I started hyperventilating. I couldn't get my words out. 

"IVY, breathe" said Wendy. I couldn't. Just like that everything went blank. I opened my eyes, everyone was around me. My mum was wrapping my foot in a protective wrap. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"When you passed out, you cut your foot." my mum answered. 

"How long was I asleep, how did you get me back to camp, what time is it?" I asked "3 hours, we carried you, and 11:30" Hayden said. 

"I did, I was the only one who was allowed to." Said Ashley. 

" I don't trust the boys, okay?" said my mum. 

"I couldn't help because I have no upper body strength" said Wendy, though I could tell that she wished she could. I could tell Wendy was trying to cheer me up. I didn't really work though.