Chapter 7: Mystery Figure

I ran. This time I ran to no place in general. I just ran. I was fast enough that the mystery being couldn't catch up. Soccer really paid off, is what I'm thinking. I shouldn't be thinking about soccer right now, I am going to die 

"C҉o҉m҉e҉ ҉h҉e҉r҉e҉ ҉c҉h҉i҉l҉d҉!҉"I was panicking, I started to cry. 

"H҉o҉l҉d҉ ҉o҉n҉,҉ ҉l҉e҉t҉ ҉m҉e҉ ҉c҉l҉e҉a҉r҉ ҉m҉y҉ t҉h҉r҉o҉a҉t҉" The mystery figure coughs a few times. I stand there in shock. I am just so confused, is the 'Mystery Figure' good or bad. I am just standing there, hyperventilating and shaking. "Like I was saying, come here child" the figure said. 

"Um... can I please go back to my friends?" I asked 

"No" answered the figure. 

"Uh.. what do you mean, no?" 

"I mean NOOO" the figure shouted. It blasted me backwards faster than Ms. Frizzles schools bus goes to space. I cut my hand, it bled so much that I had to use a strong leaf to patch the cut. I finally thought, this is it. Not that I am going to die, but that I finally have a chance to escape. I start running. I run left because that is where I think the camp ground is. I started thinking, I passed out, but my friends kept going back to camp. My friends really don't care for me. That thought made me fall down. I was in big trouble, what do I do, I was trapped. Not in the woods, in my mind. I couldn't escape, my thoughts were too powerful. "THERE YOU ARE" said the figure. He was back. This cant be real? Can it? 

"NOOOOO. LET GO OF ME! HAYDEN, ASHLEY, LUKE, WENDY HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!" I shouted, screamed, cried, kicked. Nothing worked. I felt like I was locked up, the figure had me and my mind is rushing. I let out one final scream. It looked like everything was looking at me as I did, before it went black. I don't know what happened, I just know that I don't wanna see Wendy, Luke, Ashley, or Hayden ever again.

Hayden's POV

   We made it back the camp grounds, but Vivian, I mean Ivy isn't here. I didn't care that much, but it seemed that Wendy was worried. Where is she though. I was trying to eat dinner, but Ivy was always on my mind. Although there wasn't much else to think about, I mean the fish we had wasn't very appetizing. It was very under cooked, and it started moving. All we could hear was Wendy, she was... well, very upset. I could tell that she wanted to switch her place with Ivy. She would rather be where Ivy is than here. They really need each other. They are best friends. Honestly, I was rough on myself, when Ivy went missing. I felt that is was my fault, was I too hard on hard her. Did she care what I said, no one cares what I say, no one ever did. I never mean it. I tried to go to sleep and drain my brain out. Before I did Ashley told me to talk with her privately. 

"Hayden, I know this isn't a good time, but we need to find Ivy, I love you but we need to-" I cut her off. 

"How?" 

"we look for-"

 "Girl, how will I love you if I can't love myself?!" I explained. Then, we heard something. 

"NOOOOO. LET GO OF ME! HAYDEN, ASHLEY, LUKE, WENDY HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!" "IVY?!" Shouted Wendy. Wendy dashed to go look for Ivy before we could stop her. 

"IVY, IVY, IVYYYYYY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Wendy wouldn't stop. Ashley and Luke were holding Wendy back. 

"STOP IT!" Luke shouted 

"NO I NEED HER!" Wendy said while she started crying. She was trying to save her, but she might go missing. I feel so bad for Wendy. Wendy started running. "I need to find her!" Wendy ran really far. We started chasing her, we ran about half a mile into the woods before we saw something. The sky suddenly turned red. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Ivy.