Introduction

───※ ·❆· ※───

Author's note

Hey everyone, Nice to have you here reading my story, This story is a requested one, I added the progress and plot except that, the idea is not mine, Finishing a unfinished story of a another author

───※ ·❆· ※───

Warning

Little bit of this story is mine, everything created by my imagination, if you want to convert it or republish it, I will allow it but you should give me credits and dm me on Twitter to give me a heads up. (I don't wanna randomly read your story and feel the familiarity and eventually find it's mine --I read more than I write--)

Since many of you are confused, Yeah it's a twitter au which I'm not the writer to, this is a converted story, in twitter the story was not finished and the author (I guess) dropped it, So I decided to finish it, let's say I added extra scene to fill it up ( that makes me a co author, kind of)

I will gladly delete and unpublish it if the original author say so

───※ ·❆· ※───

Story type

Everyone has a different perspective when it comes to reading fanfics, especially when it's their favorite ship, so here are some things I want to mention if it makes you uncomfortable.

Rating: This story is rated as Fluff, Charming, pickup line, flirting and everything is used, No matured content, So you can enjoy it throughout without getting horny :)

Story progression: This story is angst and Fluff, Got memory lane, and flashbacks.

Characters: This story will be told in the third person pov. Jennie will be the main character and Roseanne as the love interest but the pov will switch.

───※ ·❆· ※───