Chapter 11

Roseanne smiled at Jennie in the passenger seat who was sitting cross-legged silently sipping on her smoothie as she held it in her both small hands as if the cup is too big for her. Roseanne always finds it cute how Jennie is small compared to her. But right now she is too little almost making her look like a baby. She is still wearing the ring as if it is engraved along with her. It is beautiful and memorable yet it hurts.

"Princess"

"Hmm?"

"About today's date?" Roseanne took a glance at the cute girl, her eyes are almost comical, so excited to hear what is the plan for tonight "Are there any movies you wanna watch?"

"Movie night!?" Jennie grinned, clapping her hands furiously in excitement. Roseanne chuckled at it.

So cute

Jennie pouted, looking up with a tight scrunch in her nose, index finger slightly tapping her chin as she contemplated. Meanwhile, Roseanne admired her profile eagerly waiting for the brunette. A few seconds later when they reached Jennie's studio, the brunette is still thinking and Roseanne is so close to suggesting "Titanic" since it's one of her favorite movies. When Jennie jumped surprising the blonde.

"Love, Rosie"

"Yes?"

"Love, Rosie" Jennie repeated, eyes shining at the simple request.

"Yeah, it's me, the love of your life, Rosie" Roseanne commented gaining a hard slap on her shoulder.

"I'm talking about the movie"

"Oh, Sam Claflin movie?" Roseanne questioned, Jennie responded with a stiff nod.

"Ok, what my princess wish, my princess gets" Roseanne smirked and leaned in for a kiss to depart. But before Roseanne can cup her face, Jennie placed a finger on her pursed lips.

"My Roseanne won't get what she wants" she giggled and undid her seatbelt but before she went out of the car, she gave Roseanne's right cheek a firm squeeze with a cute squeal with her baby voice and exited leaving Roseanne's mouth agape and blushing profusely.

Roseanne
LISAAAAA
LALISA MANOBAL
LILI OH MY GOSH 💞💞

Lisa
Geez, what the hell
It's better be good.

Roseanne
Jennie is so 😻

Lisa
What is up with her
Did she remember you are her wife?

Roseanne
Not funny 😒
But she omg 🙊
She is so cute

Lisa
Uh?

Roseanne
She FUCKING PINCHED MY CHEEK

Lisa
I'm sure it's a hard slap
For being annoying

Roseanne
Do you think I'm annoying?

Lisa
Your wifey does lol🤭

Roseanne
ihy

Lisa
Luv you too.

Roseanne
Are you free?
I need a favor

Lisa
It's my day off, so I'm free.

Roseanne
Come to my house.
I need your help with moving things

Lisa
Are you moving out? 😭

Roseanne
No, silly
For the date tonight

Lisa
What are you going to do?

Roseanne
Surprise for Jen
But you will find out if you drop by my place in an hour

Lisa
Aye aye captain