Chapter 9

"Good morning, Jenbear" Roseanne smiled, greeting her at the front door. Jennie rolled her eyes, grumpily pouted, and glared at Roseanne, and Roseanne almost melted at that sight.

"Are you ready to go to work?"

"Go away, I'm not going to work today" Jennie turned around to enter her house but a hand on her wrist stopped her.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing that concerns you, shoo" Jennie puckered her lips and waved her hands as if telling a puppy to move away from her.

"Are you sick!"

No response

"Baby, what's wrong?" Roseanne cupped her cheeks only to retrieve it back when she felt the brunette's whole body burn. Wordlessly she moved to the kitchen and started opening her cupboard looking for some to make breakfast.

What the fuck

"Get out of my kitchen, Roseanne" Jennie yelled following her around the kitchen until she got a hold of the blonde's hand and pulled her but the blonde held the ground and didn't budge.

"No, I'm making you something for breakfast, you haven't eaten anything yet" she held her cheeks, but the latter shook it off  "You know you can't take medicine if your tummy is empty"

"You don't need to do this for me, I can handle myself" Jennie rolls her eyes, and the tugging in the blonde's forearm didn't stop. Until Roseanne locked her in between on the countertop.

"But I want to take care of my princess, will you let me?" Jennie blushed at the proximity, her heart pounding inside, Jennie's gaze dropped to her lips, for a second she wanted to lean in and close the gap in a breathless kiss, but soon shook it off and instead replaced it with the affection she missed yesterday, she wants to feel it, Sick or not, she wants to know how it feels to be taken care by Roseanne and that thought is so tempting yet annoying.

"Tsk" she looked away and that was enough for Roseanne.

"Thank you" she lifted the brunette which took the latter by surprise and placed her on the countertop "Now wait for me to finish here, then I'll be there to make you feel better"

"Gross" Jennie crossed her legs and arms and watched Roseanne move through her kitchen, opening the cupboards and jars and bringing out ingredients that Jennie never knew were there this whole time. Well, she doesn't open her cupboards instead of milk and cookies.

Jisooni must have filled it

Roseanne's back was turned toward her as she swayed and hummed a song to herself which Jennie barely knew. Suddenly her head pounded and shut her eyes and winced silently. The song Roseanne was humming ran through her head and when she opened her eyes she saw a girl in a white nightgown with long luscious blonde hair cascading down her spine. Jennie gulped when all she felt was how much she missed this sight. Everything around her was white and she was close to feeling like heaven until a screeching sound distracted her. Jennie came back to reality when Rosanne settled down beside her with a four-slice of toast and fruit jams.

"What happened?" Roseanne frowned at the dumbfounded expression on the brunette when she sat beside her.

"I just remembered something"

"Remember what?" Roseanne's eyes lit up with some hopefulness, which made Jennie confused. But she convinced herself that the blonde is just teasing her.

"Nothing that con-" Jennie was cut off before she finishes her snarky comment.

"Please, baby. Tell me" Roseanne intertwined her hands and looked up at her, she looks like she wants to cry, Jennie don't want to see that again so she found an excuse.