BAE AREUM

BASIC INFOS:

BASIC INFOS:

FULL NAME: bae areum
NICKNAMES: baebae, mie
AGE: depends of the roleplay
BIRTHDAY: 15.12.
GENDER: female
NATIONALITY: korean
ORIGIN: korean
HEIGHT+WEIGHT: 1.62+53kg
SEXUALITY: bisexual — with a lean for boys
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: korean, english, chinese

PERSONALITY:

GOOD TRAITS: conscientious, brave, calm, honest, trustworthy, adventurous, polite, patient, ambitious.
BAD TRAITS: easily angry, clumsy, jealous, negative, stubborn, anxious, sometimes egoist, haughty.

LIKES+DISLIKES: areum loves to spend some times with her friends, and that's probably why she's always out. she loves having freedom in general, and is always looking for new things to do or new places to go. she's trying to get better at cooking and baking because she likes it. as a person who always wants more and more freedom, she hates people who are overprotective, and doesn't like when everything doesn't go her way. she can even be a bit haughty when it arrives. areum doesn't like to study or anything around it.

TALENTS: areum is really good at sports, and can easily be good at every sports without doing too much.
HOBBIES: she likes to bake and cook, and in her free time, she often go out.

BACKGROUND:

areum comes from a wealthy family, and was treated like the little princess in it. she always got everything she wanted, and she liked that, but when she became older, the fact that her parents were always on her back — for the best and the worst, was starting to annoy her. she's still in a good relationship with her parents, but had to highs and lows at some point because of this.

IDOL INFOS:

GROUP (only in certains scenarios):
— time of change — they're changing concept with seasons, and they have a storyline.
— aespa

COMPANY: SM ent.

POSITIONS:

TIME OF CHANGE
— JISUN: main dancer, lead vocalist, center.
HYEBIN: lead dancer, lead rapper, fotg.
MINSEO : leader, main rapper, lead vocal
AREUM: main vocal, lead dancer, visual, maknae

AESPA:
— KARINA: main dancer, lead rapper, sub vocal, visual.
GISELLE: main rapper
WINTER: lead dancer, lead vocalist, visual, fotg.
AREUM: lead rapper, lead vocalist, dancer, center
NINGNING: main vocalist, dancer, maknae