MARINA TSVETAEVA

MARINA TSVETAEVA :
"COME ON, WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME IN THE EYES..."

BASIC INFOS

BASIC INFOS

%% full name: marina ivanovna tsvetaeva
- surnames
rina ((friends)) likes it
mari ((close family)) isn't fond of it
katarina ((catholic name, family and catholics)) loves it, makes her think that she's closer to God and is part of a group and acknowledged

alias: the devil's eyes
the cursed look
age: 24 years old
origin: russian
nationality: japanese
spoken langage: russian, japanese and english
pronouns: she/her
sexuality: bisexual

birthdate : 27.12
astrological sign: capricorn
place of birth: moscow, 4:34pm
gender: female
sexual orientation: heterosexual
blood type: A+
affiliation: nothing (former)
japanese government (former?)
rats in the house of the dead ("current")

12astrological sign: capricornplace of birth: moscow, 4:34pmgender: femalesexual orientation: heterosexualblood type: A+affiliation: nothing (former)japanese government (former?)rats in the house of the dead ("current")

- 1 -

PERSONALITY AND MINDSET:

marina is a really introvert woman. she could even sometimes be perceived as shy, even if it's the total opposite once she starts to loosen up a bit. she's always curious, and loves to know everything that could possibly helps her in the future. but even if she's really intelligent and clever, she tends to give up really easily when she doesn't like or doesn't know how to do something. because of her ability, she's almost never looking at people in the eyes, which is why most of the people that meet her think that she's inoffensive and timid. usually, she wears special glasses that are nullifying her ability, so she can look everywhere without problem, but she isn't accustomed with it, so she tend to forgot that she can actually look where she wants to.

in reality, she could be even too persistent when she wants to know something, which is kind of contradictory given her mindset.
she's joyful and cheerful when she's doing something that she likes. since marina is quite introverted, she's not sharing a lot of what happens in her life, and prefers to listen to others and go on with that. thanks to that, even if she doesn't talk a lot, marina is liked by a good amount of people : they can talk about whatever they want and she will still listen to them without asking for anything back in return or even asking them to listen to her after they've finished to do so.