SHEN JIHU

SHEN JIHU :
"I'M GOING TO MAKE LISA PROUD AT ALL COSTS."

BASIC INFOS

BASIC INFOS

%% full name: shen jihu
- surnames
shenhu ((friends)) likes it
ji ((shinobu)) loves it
miss shen ((lisa)) makes her feel worthy of lisa
alias: lisa's disciple
age: 23 years old
origin: liyuean
nationality: liyuean
spoken langage: english and chinese
pronouns: she/her
sexuality: bisexual

birthdate : 28.02
astrological sign: pisces
place of birth: liyue, 2.57am
gender: female
blood type: B-
affiliation: knights of favonius ((current)
student at the akademiya ((current)

57amgender: femaleblood type: B-affiliation: knights of favonius ((current)student at the akademiya ((current)

- 1 -

PERSONALITY AND MINDSET:

jihu is not someone who seeks to be noticed. on the contrary, she prefers to stay behind and do her work normally. she likes when everything is done precisely and quickly, that's why she always wakes up early and does everything as fast as possible to save time and to get ahead. jihu is not particularly introverted, but she doesn't really like physical contact and isn't good at social interactions, that's why she doesn't really have relationships, whether they are love or friendship, with many people. surprisingly, even if she's a knight, she doesn't know a lot of people from mondstadt, apart from the higher-ups.

despite that, she is always interested in a potential discussion with someone she doesn't know, but of course, it is not happening a lot since neither wants to go talk to the other. jihu is very interested in everything related to magic, that's why, during her free time, shes reading all kinds of books to understand better the elemental reactions and the different forms of magic. she doesn't hesitate to ask lisa in order to get information about everything that happens around mondstadt and in teyvat in general since she knows that lisa is an infinite source of knowledge.

she is very curious in general, which is why she works in the library while studying at sumeru in order to learn more and more.

FACECLAIM

YAYA FROM GOKURA KUGAI

hair: black
eyes: black
haircut: she's always putting her hair in two buns and is mostly keeping her fringe kind
of short.

- 2 -

BACKGROUND:

jihu has always been a normal mondstadt resident, never travelling or leaving the region.
although she is from liyue, her parents moved out to mondstadt. in order to learn more about the world around her, she regularly visited the library, until she asked in a burst of courage if lisa could take her under her wing. the mage agreed, and she then started to work with her.

nevertheless, lisa talked to her about the akademiya, which was a perfect opportunity for jihu to leave the country for her studies. jihu has always wanted to go and compete with other mages from different regions, but didn't really had the chance, since lisa wasn't really moving from mondstadt, and since she was staying with her almost all the time, it was no use. after that proposition, a part of her wanted to discover the differences in culture and magic between the two regions, but on the other hand, she was terrified of leaving her roots and especially of realizing that she would be nothing compared to the mages of the other regions. she is interested in the culture of liyue since it is hers, and she has done a lot of research to learn as much as possible about it.

finally, she left for the akademiya after passing the entrance exam, and met shinobu and kaveh there.

-3-

LIKES+DISLIKES: jihu obviously loves reading books and anything related to magic. she loves to practice her spells and attacks, in order to be more powerful. most importantly, she's always trying to predict what is going to happen in advance, even if she doesn't succeed very often, it's like a hobby.

she likes to spend time in the tavern of mondstadt. nevertheless, jihu doesn't like physical contact in general, although she likes to feel important in a discussion or even in general, which is rather contradictory. she likes to listen to people talk, whether it's for a debate or even a problem. she is more of a listener than a talker.

-4-

type: Electro/Catalyst
she uses a grimoire that lisa gave her when she started to learn magic with her, since they both use the same element. that is why jihu admires her.

relationships:

LISA:
she has known her for several years now, and she is like her model. sometimes, she doesn't really understand her ways or her behavior, but she's grateful that she teaches her different things every day.

JEAN:
She respects her, being lisa's superior, and therefore her extreme superior. So she respects her very much, and is almost embarrassed every time she sees her.

DILUC:
she runs into him from time to time in his tavern, and enjoys talking with him. she finds him quite nice, even if they don't talk often, she likes to just talk.

LOVE INTEREST:

tartaglia/childe
mondstadt decided to send some apprentices to liyue in order to learn more about the fatui's plans, and jihu got sent. the young woman fell in love with the redhead without knowing that he was part of this group, and became friends with the young man, and maybe even more, at the expense of knowing his statut.

OR

alhaitham
jihu met him while she was at the akademiya. despite admiring him since he is the scribe, she was shook to find out that he wasn't much older than her despite being much more talented. while staying late to study and have access to their books and knowledge, she finally managed to talk to him, and surprisingly, their relationship clicked instantly. knowing that alhaitham didn't really liked to talk and jihu was a listener, it was much more easier for them.