Chapter 14 - Emergency return

-Y/N POV-

I made my way to the front of the building outside and saw the sun slowly going down. Maybe I shouldn't have spoke that much with Vestal. I walked to the bench where I left Anna with Laffey. And would you look at that, there they are still soundly asleep. I then heard someone walk behind me and when I turned around I saw Bremerton.

Bremerton: Hey Y/N. What're you doing here?

Y/N: I came to take Anna to the room we were provided for the night.

Bremerton: Anna?

Y/N: One of my daughters. She came here with me. What about you?

Bremerton: Oh. I'm here to take Laffey to her room.

Y/N: Huh, convenient.

We both turned to the sleeping girls and carefully picked them up without waking them up. We started walking to the dorms and Bremerton went to the 4th floor while I went to the 9th floor. After I found our room I quietly walked in. The room was average with all you need in a dorm and the bed was pretty big. I put Anna on the bed and was about to change but remembered that her pajama was back on the boat so I quietly went to get it.

-Shinobu POV-

Vestal: -And that's all.

Shinobu: *tired sigh* Thank goodness she'll be alright.

Vestal: I'm happy as well. Whatever Y/N gave her helped her a lot. I wonder how Enterprise will react to the news.

Shinobu: She'll be very happy but will probably try to hurt Y/N because he gave Yorktown something without asking her permission.

Vestal: Maybe. When it comes to Yorktown, she can get pretty protective and aggressive if you say or do the wrong thing.

Shinobu: Yeah. Also could you please tell Y/N in the morning to come here. I have something for him that arrived earlier today.

Vestal: Will do commander. Good night.

Shinobu: Good night Vestal.

~timeskip till morning brought to you by~

-3D POV-

Early in the morning Y/N was woken up by a knock on the door. When he opened it he was met with and embarrassed Vestal, probably cos he was only in his boxers, who told him that he is needed in the commanders office. He nodded and closed the door so he could change. While changing he noticed Anna waking up and when she asked him where he was going he told her about the situation. She wanted to come with him so he helped her change and both of them then walked to Shinobu's office. Upon entering they immediately saw Shinobu doing more paperwork.

Y/N: So why did you need me?

Shinobu: Ah yes. *picks up the letter* This came here yesterday evening from Sakura Empire base and it says that it's for you.

Y/N: Okay?

He took the letter and opened it. You couldn't even call it a letter. All it said was:

I'm in heat and I need your help NOW! If not, then I'll tell Roon about your secret stash you keep under your desk!

-Musashi

After reading that he quickly put the letter in his pocket and looked at Shinobu.

Y/N: I need to get back to the base, it's an emergency. *looks at Anna* Anna stay with auntie Shinobu while I'm gone. I'll be back for you tomorrow okay?

Anna: Okay!

Y/N: Good girl.

He then quickly ran to the docks but instead of using the boat he equipped his riggings and started to "swim" while boosting himself with his turrets.

~back in the office~

Shinobu: So what do you want to do?

Anna: *sitting asleep on the couch*

Shinobu: 'ADORABLE!'

~with Y/N~

After 20 minutes he arrived back to the Sakura Empire base and was now running through the dorm building.

Y/N: 'I need to get there in time! But how did she even know about my stash? I'm certain that I kept it hidden. It doesn't matter, I won't let them have my secret stash of elite booze!'

After another minute he arrived in front of Musashi's dorm room. He knocked and heard a very seductive "come in~" from Musashi so he walked in and locked the door behind him. When he looked around he immediately saw Musashi on her bed wearing only underwear.

Musashi: Hello shikikan~ I'm happy that you got the message~ now come here, don't keep me waiting~ I've waited long enough for this moment~

As he walked closer to her he noticed that she had hearts in her eyes.

Y/N: 'this is going to be a long day and night'

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a little shorter then usual so sorry. The next will be a 🍋 and the girls for the lemon were requested by one of the followers who had a wish. Hope you enjoy Ultima-Spiritus