Chapter 20 - Arbiter fucked up

-3D POV- (play the music at the top)

The only thing that was happening in the siren base was pure chaos. Limbs and organs littered the ground and the grass and trees were painted red with blood. Deeper in the forest hundreds of sirens were running somewhere from where were the sounds of fighting. The source of that sound was Y/N without weapons, using his bare hands, was killing sirens. Ripping them apart, snapping necks, biting their heads off, taking out the bomes out of their body and beating them to death with them. Most sirens started to doubt that they could stop him but when they chose to run away they were met with blades used by Elisa who was terrified when she saw Y/N act like that, it brought out her inner PTSD. Soon enough no sirens were left and Y/N walked over to her.

Y/N: Find my daughter's and get them out of here. I'll deal with Arbiter.

Elisa: What makes you think that she didn't flee?

Y/N: Nothing. I KNOW that she's still here. Now go.

-with Arbiter-

Right now Arbiter was barricading the window and door with everything she had and after she was done she sat in the corner shaking in fear. Soon after a moment, in the dead silent halls of the base echoed one, single, sound. The sound of heavy boots hitting the metal floor. As it got closer and closer to where Arbiter was she became more and more terrified. She then heard someone trying to open the door but it didn't budge and after the moment it stopped. She heard the steps fading away as the person was walking away from the door and she sighed out of relief. However that relief was short lived as she then heard the same footsteps running towards the door and it was broken off its hingers with everything blocking it flying across the room. It was due to Y/N dropkicking the door. When she looked at the entrance she saw Y/N standing in a strange armor. And he was PISSED.

Y/N: There you are

Y/N: There you are.

-meanwhile with Lia and Shino-

The door to the girls room was then sliced to pieces and Elisa entered. When she looked around she saw the girls looking at her scared. So she put away her swords and walked over to them.

Elisa: Don't worry girls. I'm a friend of your dad. We're here to get you out of here.

Shino: Dad?

Lia: Mama told us about papa before. Is he here?

Elisa: Yes he is. Now let's go you two.

She picked them up and entered a portal she created to the edge of the island and then they heard a blood curdling scream rang out through the whole island which scared the girls even more.

Elisa: Don't worry you two that's your dad at work. Now let's get you two home.

She then created another portal this time to Erina's office. When she entered and walked out in the office she saw that Musashi and Shinano were there along with Saki. When both daughters saw their mothers they jumped out of Elisa's arms and ran to them.

Lia/Shino: MAMA!

Both women quickly hugged their daughters for dear life while shedding a few tears.

Erina: Elisa where's Y/N?

Elisa: He stayed back to deal with Arbiter. *shudders* I can't even imagine what he did to her.

Musashi: What do you mean?

Elisa: When he arrived to take me with him I saw his eyes. He was in THAT state which he entered only a few times back in our kingdom.

Shinano: THAT state?

Elisa: A state of pure bloodlust and violence, a pure anger filled beast who will stop at nothing until he reaches his destination and he won't think twice hurting anyone in his path. Be it a friend or foe. Now I'll leave, I need to forget this again.

With that she left through the portal and as she did the doors to the office were slammed open with Y/N standing there with his armor covered from head to toe with blood which scared everyone in the room. He walked inside and his armor wanished getting replaced by normal clothes. He walked forward and Musashi and Shinano immediately ran over and hugged him with him returning the gesture. Saki tried to say something but was stopped by Erina. After the family separated from the hug Y/N looked down at Lia and Shino who hid behind their mothers but were pushed out by their tails and looked up at Y/N. Y/N meanwhile without muttering a single word kneeled down and brought them into a deep hug crying and saying one thing only.

Y/N: Thank god you're both alright.

-meanwhile with Elisa-

Currently Elisa was in the Ironblood bar drinking, trying to forget what she saw. Next to her sat Gray.

Gray: So I'm guessing he entered THAT state again?

Elisa: Yup. *burp*

Eugen: Excuse me what are you talking about?

Gray: About Y/N. He entered the state of which none of us would dare to fight. The DOOM state.

-back with Y/N-

Both girls were now asleep on the couch with their heads of Y/N's lap while they were covered in their mother's tails.

Erina: Y/N I have a question. What was that armor?

Y/N: That armor was something I haven't wore in a long, long time.

Erina: And how did you get it now?

~flashback to Y/N in the forest~

An angry Y/N was running through the forest searching for sirens. He and Elisa split up to cover more ground. Suddenly a blue portal opened and from it fell out the armor with the note on it.

WELCOME BACK
SLAYER

--------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all people. Hope you enjoyed it.