ms akshara .

Hi guys hope you guys like this chapter.

Adityas cabin.

Disha : what the hell mr aditya? Share holder?? Are you nuts cause I am here to be a designer.

Aditya: shouldn't you be thanking me instead cause people are dying to buy my shares and I gave u 5% of them !

Disha: no I don't want your shares , all I want is to be a designer ! Do you think I can't start a company or work in my dad's company? He would write almost the shares in my name ! But I choose to be a designer.

Aditya: are you showing off ? Wait I had to do that because rishik was gonna insult you in front of everyone and I don't take my friends insult.

Disha: but u didn't ask my permission if I am willing to take it or not??

Ajay : guys calm down , I have a solution.

Ajay handsover a agreement to disha.

Ajay: so u don't have to take the share normaly you will be the chief designer of a&a for 3 years from now and along with the shares you will be paid 3 lakhs a month . Also all the designs you make will be named as your own.

Disha: seems fair enough. I agree to it but on a condition.

Aditya: he's already giving you so much comfort , when did you become such a greedy person?

Disha: I am not talking to you mr aditya.

Ajay: tell me your condition .

Disha: I will only follow your orders.

Ajay: agreed.

Aditya: no one is so free to give some one worthless orders.

Ajay : stop it adi.

Disha: ok ajay I have to go to hospital I will take your leave.

Aditya rushes to her and carries her in bridal style.

Disha: what the hell are you doing?

Aditya: you are not well u shouldn't walk.

Ajay: I would love to enjoy both of your romance but akshara met tara aunty and things took different turns I think we should go check with her .

Aditya leaves her .

Aditya: dont think too much I would do that for any employee.

Disha: did I say anything to you?

Ajay smiles.

Three head towards the hospital.

Aksharas ward .

Disha who rushes towards her .

Disha and ajay sit beside her .

Ajay: abhi bro dad ne apko bulaya hain!

Abhimanyu: main abhi aathahun  akshara nods  .

Disha understood what caused a panic attack. A truth which has been hiding from everyone since years .

Disha gives a question mark face .

Akshara nods in a yes .

Disha was now confirmed about it.

Ajay :akshu tik toh hain??

Akshara: ha ajuu..

To everybody's shock.

Akshay reaches aksharas ward.

Akshay: akshu ..

Akshara: akshay bhaiyya.