back to Chennai !!

And the flight lands in Chennai  .

As bindu , akshay , Anurag  , Abhimanyu , Ajay  , badi mumma  , bade Papa and haisini are travelling in car  they are gonna reach tomorrow early morning.

The girls head towards varma mansion.

At the entrance of varma mansion.

Akshara's pov :

Kya sach mein mujhe jaana chahiye ?

Yaha par mera pura bachpan beetha hain har ek diwar pe koyi kahani hain.

Lekin adhura hain ye ghar akshu , tu abhi jaana chahegi?

I was interrupted by disha.

Disha : akshu mera google pay ka server down hain tu pay karegi.

Akshara : arey sorry woh kuch soch rahi thi. Bhaiyya kithna hua?

Driver : 300 hua madam lekin aap theeno bahoth pyaari ho toh mujhe 200 hi kaafi lagthi hain.

Akshara smiles and nods her head in a yeah.

Samyuktha : aise discount kyu bhai?

Driver : madam aaj ke zamane ithni ache se ithna respect kaun detha hain?

Akshara : thank you bhaiyya payment hogaya Sam chal unhe pareshan math kar.

They walk towards the entrance and they get stopped by someone.

Akshara's mother's brother.

Rishi kapoor ( author : just a random guys nothing Intentional😭 I couldn't think of a better name)

Aksharas mother left her mother and brother and her whole family and left from Chennai with her husband and kids due to some issues during akshara's childhood.

Since then akshara blamed her birth for everything. She always wanted to reunite them but one day akshara visited Chennai during her schooling she saw her mother's side family happy without her mother.

Since then she thought they didn't care about her mother and a little bit of hatred took place in her heart.

She was a kid whose pure intention was her mother's happiness.

But the love she has for him is another level.

Disha and Samyuktha look at akshara in horror.

Rishi : akshu beta ruk kyu gayi?

Akshara : aap yaha kaise? Maa kaha ho aap jaldi ayiye. Maa ( starts panicking)

(author : seriously guys having panic attacks isn't a joke please keep a check on your close ones mental health panic attack can start due to minor issues too).

Anita : arey akshu ruko aarti ki thali laa rahi hain archana bhabhi.

Disha : mumma aap yaha?

Archana brings a plate filled with sindoor and turmeric mixed water with a diya.

(it is a tradition of removing the evil eyes)

She spins the plate the time towards the three of them. Applies the sindoor to the three of them.

Archana : andar ajao aur anita bhabhi ko main yahi lekar agayi. Ab family yaani sabhi ka hona na?

Samyuktha : bilkul sahi kaha archana aunty ne.

I step inside the house.

I go hug my Papa ji.

And take his blessings.