-CHAPTER ONE: I Think I'm in Love, Again-

STAN

I don't know when this thing started, but....

....I'm starting to have feelings for another girl...

I know I'm with Wendy at the moment. I know how much she loves me, and how strongly she's attached to me. But for some reason, I don't feel so attracted to her anymore, since I laid my eyes upon a particular girl who shares some classes with me; Y/N L/N.

Her H/L H/C hair. Her beautiful E/C eyes. When I saw her, I was immediately like, "Wendy who?"

It was like my love for Wendy just, vanished in thin air.

Since then, I began to realize just how toxic my relationship with Wendy was; she was needy, clingy and didn't like it when I hung out with my friends, especially with Y/N. I told her numerous times that Y/N and I are just friends, but I have a feeling Wendy doubts it.

Wendy now demands I show her my phone, so she could read my text messages with Y/N. She claims its to check on me, but I don't buy it. I think she does it just to make sure I don't tell Y/N how I really feel about her.

I'm really considering dumping Wendy for good.

No.

Not just to dump her.

I want to just straight up excommunicate her altogether.

I want to start again, to renew myself, like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Because, once again.

I'm falling in love.

+++

Right now, I see Wendy sitting alone under a tree. Her long black hair billowed so elegantly in the breeze. She's pretty, but how she treats me as a boyfriend isn't.

A lump forms in the back of my throat, making it hard for me to breathe almost.

How was I going to tell her? She'll get so pissed.

I nervously walk to her. Having heard my barely audible footsteps, she turns in my direction. She smiles big.

"Hi Stan!" Wendy said, in a fake lovey dovey sounding way. "What's up?"

I swallowed. "Wendy, there's something I've got to tell you."

Wendy tilted her head, still wearing that ecstatic look on her face. "Really? What is it? Tell me! Tell me!"

I inhaled a shaky breath. This wasn't gonna be easy to do.

"Listen Wendy, I-"

"Are we getting married?"

"No-"

"Are you gonna finally let me have sex with you?"

"No."

Wendy got puzzled, after hearing my negative answers. "Then what is it?"

"Wendy, I'm breaking up with you."

Wendy recoiled back with shock. "You're what?"

"It's not you, it's me." I lied. "I done some thinking, and I don't think we can work together."

Wendy looked down. "I see. Well, take care then."

I hummed and walked away. The breakup was easier than I imagined. I expected her to be a bit more dramatic. Instead she was understanding.

She believed my lie.

I lied to her to get with Y/N.

I just hope she doesn't find out. Cause who knows what crazy shit she might do if she does.

But whatever. Good riddance to bad trash.