-CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Is This How it's Like to Really Start Living?-

After the ceremony, the reception took place inside a great dining hall inside the church. There was food, music and dancing. I think Bebe got drunk, if I remember correctly.

When it was time to cut the cake, Stan and I smooshed our slices of cake into each other's faces. I got a little bit of frosting in my nose, but I was having too much fun to care.

Some time after the wedding, it was time for Stan and I to really settle down. With the amount of money we had accumulated from our incomes, we were able to buy our first house together.

We slowly began to pack our things and haul it all the way to our new home. Our parents congratulated us one last time before sending us on our way.

"I'll miss you so much, dear."

"We'll keep in touch, okay?"

"Okay sweetheart." My mom hugged me.

"You." My dad patted Stan's back. "Keep her safe."

"I'll be the best husband to your daughter, I promise."

+++

I was almost losing my grip on the box full of my belongings. Just as the box was about to slip out of my fingers, Stan quickly held it up for me.

"There you go,"

"Thank you honey."

We both carried the heavy box together inside the house. We returned many more times to the van to get the other household items; chairs, a coffee table, and the couches. Thankfully, I had contacted my parents and family members to help us out.

Once we finally got moved in, and the mortgage was paid off, Stan and I could finally breathe easily.

"So this is life..."

+++

One week later...

I was on my day off, taking care of the house and not letting anyone in but my husband. I figured that Stan would be stressed out and tired from work, so I decided to cook him his favorite meal.

A/N: Idk, but do any of you guys know what Stan would like? I have no idea :/

"Stan will be here any moment now,"

The door knob giggled, then cracked open. My husband emerged from outside and into the foyer. He let out a long, exhausting sigh.

"Hi Honey, how was work?" I asked.

"It was frustrating," Stan sighed. "My last client was so wishy washy."

"How so?"

"He couldn't decide which liquor he wanted, so we had to go all around the warehouse for the right one."

"Oh sweetie,"

I popped open a bottle of Stan's favorite wine and poured him a glass. I offered him the glass, which he gladly accepted. He put the wine glass to his lips and took a sip.

I went behind him and gave him a shoulder rub. Stan closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure at the feeling of my fingers digging into his shoulder blades.

"Thank you Y/N,"

I don't know why, but his groans sounded oddly......erotic.

To me.

Stan pushed back his seat and stood up. He approached me casually and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked up at him. I could see it in his eyes that he was nowhere near sober. There was a bright shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

"Stan," I gasped. "What are you doing?"

"You look extra gorgeous tonight, Honey~" Stan purred, his intoxicated eyes gazing into mine.

And just then and there, he pressed his soft lips against mine in a smooth manner. I gasped into his mouth with surprise.

He then picked me up and sat me down on the table, practically shoving his tongue down my throat. The longer he was doing it, the more I was getting into it.

I too was slowly intoxicated by this desire.

"Y/N," Stan stopped and looked at me with lustful eyes. "Are you up for something.......dirty?"

"Oh Stanley,"

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, and closed the door behind us, filling the room with our laughter as well as the sounds of love....

+++

A/N: what happens next is up to you guys~