Ch. 2 - What... Is He Doing Here?

"Oh~, Kiyotaka~!" He's so rough... I love it!

"Sae~, it feels so good~!" He hugged my waist as he continued to lay out his seed.

"Ah~!"

"Hah~!"

"Kiyotaka~!"

"Sae~!"

His moaning was so clear, it felt so angelic. The streak of pink, spreading across his face was so arousing.

"Kiyotaka~! I love you~! I love you so much~!" I hugged his neck, tighter.

"Sae~! I love you, too~!" My eyes rolled back as I felt his member, reaching the entrance of my womb.

"I'm cumming~!" Oh, God! I felt his seed, filling in my womb.

"Ah~! I love you, Kiyotaka~!"

...

—————

Then... I woke up... "Kiyotaka!" I quickly pushed myself up. My breathing was heavy, and my face was flushed with pink...

"It was... a dream..." I glanced down, at my now-dried leggings...

"Kiyotaka..." I hugged my knees, resting my chin on both stubs...

I closed my eyes, simply resting...

"I need something to take my mind off of him..." I grabbed my phone and opened a dating app I found...

"Random Matcher..." I tapped the confirm button and was matched with an anonymous...

After that, I immediately got a notification...

——————————————————

< Hello, it seems that you were matched with me. What time, and where would you like to meet? >

———

This guy was fast...

< At midday, the Tokoyami Restaurant. Is that okay with you? >

———

< Sure, I'll see you then.👋 >

———

< Right, see you as well. >

——————————————————

"Ah..." I heaved a sigh as I got up to get ready.

"I should wear this..." I grabbed a long red dress, not too revealing, and not too much coverage; just perfect for me.

"I wonder what he would think..." I thought but shrugged it off. The dress was quite hard to put on since my chest seemed too big, but I managed.

"This is fine." I posed in the mirror, examining every curve and bone.

"I should go, now. " I grabbed my purse and left my house... I then drove to the Tokoyami Restaurant.

——————————————————

"He's late..." I looked at my watch, it's been 5 minutes yet he's still not here...

I constantly tapped the table as I lost my patience.

I'm the only one in the restaurant, no one else was there except me and the workers.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead, it was quite clear that I was pissed. No waiter wanted to approach me.

After a few more lasting minutes, I felt someone's presence approaching my table.

"That's probably him..." I put my phone back in my bag, as the mysterious figure sat down. I felt the need to scold them but was silenced as I looked to see who it was...

"What took you so... long..." What the hell...

"... Ah–Chabashira-sensei?"

——————————————————

RIGHT... IT WAS PRETTY HARD TO THINK OF THE PLOT, BUT HERE IT IS...

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CHAPTERS BEING SHORT. MAYBE IF I REWRITE IT THEN IT'LL BE LONGER.

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I'LL BE GOING NOW. GOODBYE.