I need you

Ddot's POV
"Extended the clip with a boom box I catch a move so I could let off like two shots" Im in the Stu with dd and Edot smoking when I get a text
You: I need u
                                                      Ddot: Omw.
I tell Dd and Edot I have to leave and say goodbye. I start arrive at Ki's house knocking on the door and trying the door handle to see that it's unlocked. "KI WHERE ARE YOU" I scream. I hear small sniffles from the kitchen and walk over to see her on the floor crying. I pick her up, take her to her room and close the door. With her still clinging onto me I lay down on her bed asking her what happened. "I wanted an Oreo McFlurry from McDonald's but the ice cream machine was broken" she says in between sobs. "Nigga what. We can make our own Oreo Mcflurry Come on let's go to the kitchen" We walk to the kitchen hand in hand and I grab vanilla ice cream, Oreos and the blender "Put the ice cream in the blender I say while crushing some oreos. She puts the ice cream in the blender and turns it on waiting for the timer to run out. Sooner or later the timer runs out and I grab two bowls and pour the ice cream in both and top it off with some Oreos and caramel from the fridge. I grab two spoons and let her take the first bite of hers. I watch as her face lights up " this is better than McDonald's thank you bookie" I roll my eyes with a smile and eat my own Oreo McFlurry. "Your so dramatic".