Dd Osama

If y'all want a part two to the last chapter lmkkkk
This a sad chapter fyi
TW Death if you don't like it don't read and don't get offended either

DDs POV
I just found out my brother passed and I can't help but think it's my fault for not being there. "David. David are you okay" my sister asked. I looked at her with teary eyes and nodded "I'm going to my girls house" I went to my room stuffed some clothes in a backpack picked up my charger and phone and went to her house.
Your POV
I just heard the news about Notti and that broke me, I've called my boyfriend about three times and he hasn't answered which worried me because I know how he can get when he's sad or upset. I'm deep in thought when my door opens and I see David there with red puffy eyes a bag and his phone. Getting up I take his bag and lock the door while he takes off his sweat pants and puts on some basket ball shorts. I walk over to my bed and lay down opening my arms so he can lay in my chest. He lays in my chest and lets out the most heart wrenching sob I've ever heard I stroke his hair and comfort him while he gets on my shirt. "it's all my fucking fault I wasn't there for him he's gone bro he's fucking gone" he says. "It's not your fault mh you didn't know you can't blame yourself when you didn't know" I say while stroking his hair and rubbing his back. "I'll be here for you okay we gonna get through this together you know how I got you my heart"

Next day
I wake up to David silently crying. I rub his back and asked if he way okay. "Yes I'm fine i just really miss him like I can't believe he's gone at 14 he didn't deserve it". "Yes I know but he'll always watch over you that's why you gotta make him proud with this music and make yourself and every onearound you proud too.

Dd POV
I love this girl bro I know she got me if nobody do. "Can we smoke?"

Part two?

Anyways

I rolled a blunt and placed it to my mouth lighting it before giving it to my girlfriend. We repeated this for a while before we were both high out our minds. I laid down and she laid on me. I feel her stroking my hair and I start rubbing her back. Hearing light snores I look down and see her sleeping. I kiss her forehead and say a quick prayer before going to sleep too.

E4N 🕊