Concert

ddsblunt
I wake up to my phone blowing up with notifications from my group chat with my friends Yanaleze (YaYa) and Aaliyah. (Liyahhb)

YaYa 💕 : Y'all put on y'all best fits and lacesfronts we going to this concert
Liyahhb💋: Whose concert and who's paying for tickets.
Y/N
It's too early for this .
YaYa💕: Ddosama,Ddot and Edots and they gon have some more sugar hill rappers there too. I also got three meet and greet tickets 😋. So like I said get y'all best attire.
Liyahhb💋: Aii 😒.

I didn't feel like braiding my hair to put on a lacefront so I sprayed my hair and put some product in to wear it out. I then braided my hair and put on a scarf so it would be ready later. I walked to my closet looking for an outfit when I found a beige shirt some jeans and sandals to match. I went over to my phone and put it on the charger then I laid down in my bed taking a two hour nap.
5:55
I woke up and went to the bathroom picking up my makeup and putting it on along with some lashes. I took my hair out the bonnet and unraveled the braids happy with the results.
I went back into my room a checked my phone seeing it was on 100% . Putting in my clothes I hear my phone go off and I say "hey Siri read the text" she reads it " Liyahhb YaYa said she will be at ur house in 15 minutes we together rn so be ready"
I do the rest of my self care then go downstairs and grab my keys.
In the car.
"Hey Yaya hey Liyahhh yall look tf good" "thanks twin" they said I'm unison as YaYa drives off.
Y'all's fits

Aaliyah's fit

Yana's fit

Your fit

"Y'all we gonna get lit clutch y'all purses hold on to y'all wigs well Y/n don't got no wig on

"Y'all we gonna get lit clutch y'all purses hold on to y'all wigs well Y/n don't got no wig on.. make sure they don't grab a strand of yo hair and market it on Etsy as ddosamas" YaYa says
"Oh! Ok will do"
We all get led backstage and watch the performance start. "Wow" I say as I see two fine lightskin Niggas get on stage who I assume are Ddosama and Sugarhill Ddot . " Not y'all whipped already" Liyah says. " girl wait till a fine ass girl go on stage we know you want some coochie " I say which shuts liyah right up.
Just as I say that two girls go on stage and start singing the lyrics to the songs. "Ouuuuuuuu she fineeee wtf" Liyah says. "That's Jayracks and her friend girl go and get that number!!" YaYa says. "Okay okay I'll do it when they come backstage but you know you want that angry looking lightskin" Liyah says. "Look at you blushing girla" I say. " girl you want Ddosama I can see right through you" she says which shuts me right on up. We all stay quiet until they finish their closing song and come backstage. DD and Ddot come and greet us while Liyahh gets up to get Jayracks number. "Yo wassup" Ddot says "y'all's mad pretty but can I get your number" he says looking at me. My eyes widen and I look at YaYa and she raises her eyebrows up and down. I say yes put in my number (212-646-5342) "you 212??" DD says. I look over to YaYa and she's giving her number to Ddot while Liyah is talking to Jayracks. "Yeah. Sugarhill" I say. "Nah I ain't never seen you around before if you ain't noticed in Ddot name we from SugarHill. I giggle a little and say " I don't be outside I just came out today because I was bored but it all worked out" "Yea it definitely did" I'm about to say something else when Aaliyah comes over all giddy and says y'all let's go. "I'll FaceTime you later?" He says I nod my head and wave bye as Aaliyah drags me and YaYa out the concert.
"Girl so you telling me you got her number and she thought you was pretty?" I said "yes bro when I walked over there she was hiding behind her friend I had to tap her friend and say can I get your friends number I think she really pretty and that's when she came from behind her and gave my her number" Liyah said. "Not Liyahh mf b getting more play than all of us" YaYa says.
"Girl I'm tired" I say " we literally at ya house girl bye" YaYa says. "Bye hearty" Liyah says while YaYa pulls off. I rummage through my bag for my keys and unlock my door I walk inside locking my door and go upstairs when I hear my phone ringing not bothering to look at who it is I say "wtf do you want you just dropped me off I'm about to shower" . "Woah luh ma I just wanted to see wassup with you but I can call back later" DD says in raspy tone. My eyes widen as I look at the camera to see him fully in the frame shirtless with basketball shorts on. " Are you just going to stare you good ma?" He says looking at me. "I'm fine I thought you were one of my friends. You don't have to hang up I was about to get in the shower" I say " oh aight" I turn on the shower and put my hair into a bun. I turn my camera off and get in the shower.
30 minutes later
I get out the shower and lotion then I bring my phone and towel into the room I take the towel off and look for some underwear when I hear dd say "you got a nice ass mama" "WTF " I cover myself and run to the camera to see it was still off "Shut the hell up" I say and go put on the rest of my clothes. I walk back to my phone and turn the camera on while putting it on the charger I look at dd and then say "I'll be damned if your mom named you Ddosama what's your real name" he looked at the camera and said "David Ma. I usually just fuck around in bitches faces but you I can tell I really wanna fuck with you. You real different" I blushed and turned the camera away "lemme see yo face" he said.
Time skip cause this a lil slow.
2 weeks
I pick up my phone to check the time and try to get up when I feel a pressure on my stomach I look down to see a head of curly hair and scream. " wtf you screaming for a nigga tryna sleep" Dd says. Oh it's him. "How did you get into my house David" "I couldn't sleep and I needed you but you wasn't answering the phone so I came through the window" he says. "Oh are you okay what happened" I say. "I just needed to think about some things" he says rolling over so I can get up I look at him and he looks back at me grabbing my face and kissing me. He pulls aways and licks his lips looking me up and down. I grab my phone and go to the bathroom I lock the door and call the gc telling them what happened. "I'm with my man girl he want you so hurry up and make that yours so we can go on dates and make them pay" YaYa says "YanaLeze shut yo silly ass up Y/N tell him how you feel and if he feels the same way make him yours" Liyah says. "Okay bye love y'all" I say. I breathe in and out and open the door to be faced with David. " Can we talk ma?" I nod my head and we go back into my room. "I really like you and like I said when I first met you I really want this to go somewhere so will you be mines" he says looking down. I pick his head up and kiss him. "Yes.. I will" I say.

1381 words.
Don't forget to vote and comment