011

I pulled over to the shoulder a couple houses down from the Wheeler's home. 

I honestly had no idea what to do. We had to figure out how to get this girl home. She wouldn't say a word to any of us. 

We have absolutely no information about the poor girl, not even her name. 

So far, the only logical solution was, to bring her back to Mike's house. 

Once we parked Lucas and Dustin hopped out immediately and began to quietly sneak back over to the side door of Mike's house. Mike stayed back for a moment with me.Mike ran right over to the passengers door where the girl was sitting. 

He cautiously opened the door as to not startle her. I could see him gently offer up his hand to the girl. Out of the three boys Mike was the only one she seemed to trust. She looked in away, comfortable around him. 

She took his hand meeting his eyes. She then glanced over at me. I made sure to give her a reassuring smile. I led the way towards the door. Once we entered we quietly shielded the girl, as we ran down to the basement. Luckily it seemed the Wheeler parents were already asleep.

I helped the girl down the stairs with Mike following closely behind.

"I've got to tell Nance about this"

"You absolutely will not" Mike shouted.

This caused the young girl to become slightly startled by his sudden outburst.

"Give me a logical reason why I shouldn't. After all it's not like I'm telling your mom"

"You tell Nancy, your practically telling my mom"

"Come on she's not that bad"

"She's a narc, and you know it"

"You tell, and I bet you I ll go right up to mom with the tears and all, telling her you coerced your sweet innocent little brother into sneaking out of the house late at night" Dustin warned.

"One you wouldn't, and two she would literally never believe you anyways."

Dustin gave the biggest eye roll.

"I won't do it. At least not tonight" I said.

The girls clothes were completely soaked. There was no way she could stay in this.

"Mike I'm gonna go grab some spare clothes from upstairs can you boys make sure to keep an eye on her."

I then made my way towards the stairs and up to Mike's room. I rummaged into one of his drawers grabbing a blue sweatshirt and some pants. I then made my way back down. As I approached the stairway to the basement I could practically hear the boys entire conversation. They really weren't excelling at this whole stealthy situation thing. 

Once I made my way down the boys spun right around thus interrupting their little interrogation session on the poor girl.

"Here" I said as I handed the young girl the change of clothes.

She then immediately tried to pull off her shirt right then and there. I immediately ran over to shield her in away and stop her. I could hear the boys freaking out behind me. Clearly, she had no idea what she was doing was not typical. I guided her away towards the bathroom.

I brought her in helping her set the clothes down on the counter. 

"Ill be right outside if you need me" I said.

I then began to close the door a jar, when a small hand stopped me. 

The wrist of the tiny hand was now slightly exposed leaving the sight of a tattoo present on the girls wrist.

I slowly and gently reached toward the girls hand so it laid in front of me. The girl quickly met my eyes a glimpse of sadness setting in.

The tattoo read "011"

It reminded me of the number or tag cattle would have. Never would I expect to see something like this. Clearly something was off about the situation. 

I just couldn't wrap my mind around any logical reason for a tattoo on a child at this age.

"What does this mean" I said while pointing towards it.

All the little girl did in response was motion towards herself and say "me."

"Eleven" I questioned.

"Me"