Chapter 1~ Time

17 years later

Aries POV

Beep! Beep !Beeeeeeep!!!!

I groaned as I knew that it was the first day of senior year and the first  year for me to go to a new school that was a boarding school. Like who the fuck goes to a new school that is also a boarding at the last year??

I was forced to go by my mom but I agreed since I knew she had a hard time earning money and wanted me to have the best education as she was a single mother but she still somehow got mostly everything I needed as a child.

I decided to get dressed first and into the uniform. I found this interesting since in my high school we were allowed to wear anything that is not against dress code.

(The uniforms and how they kind of look like but if you don't like the pictures just know that everyone has a black uniform.)

)

I had already packed the things I needed since I was obviously going to stay in a dorm room with a roommate

I had already packed the things I needed since I was obviously going to stay in a dorm room with a roommate. I hope that I would get along with my roommate.

"Are you ready sweety?" Asked my mom.

"Yes mom, we can now go."

My mother smiled and said "promise me that you would stay safe." I nodded to her question as she engulfed me into a hug which made me grin.

"Good luck" she said which was barely a whisper.

"Thank you, bye mom,"
She waved and smiled very sincerely.

Taurus POV

I waved a goodbye to my father as he nodded for me to go on. It was actually my second year in Astro High and I have only made two well I guess three friends which were Pisces, Virgo and Cancer.

I was so lost in thought that I accidentally crashed into a dude who also seemed surprised that he just bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm Taurus by the way." I apologized as he just answered with,

"Cool , I'm Aries I'm new here so do you know where the principals office is?"

"Oh it is right there." As I pointed towards a room that had a sign said 'Principals Office'

"Thanks dude, bye and thank you again,"said Aries and I gave him a nod to say no prob.

Gemini POV

Ok so there are currently seven people in the principals office since we were all new and needed our timetables.

A boy with flaming red hair then suddenly barged in while panting.

"Sorry for being late," said the boy.

"No worries, Aries," said Principal Astro. So Aries was his name...

What a strange name but what am I talking about I have an even weirder name.

"Well here is your schedules and roommates , Aries, Gemini you two will be roommates and here are your schedules," Principal Astro said while handing me and Aries our schedules before giving us a map of the school to find our dorms and class.

—————-////——————//—————/////————————-/——-
Hi! I hope you like the first chapter the next chapter would have Cancer, Leo and Virgo's point of view.

Fun fact: Cancer, Virgo, Taurus and Pisces have been in Astro High a year longer than the rest of the zodiacs.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

~Weirdsecrets