Chapter 4~ First day of school

Aries POV

Me and Gemini were walking down the corridors to our home room before our classes start and we quickly ran to the door just in time for the bell to ring.

"Late to your first class I see?..." Said a middle aged teacher with blue hair.

(How the teacher looks like)

"Anyways take a seat boys." Said the Teacher calmly pointing at a seat next to a black haired boy with evergreen eyes and another guy with blue-green hair and blue eyes.

"So I am Ms Hydra and welcome to some of you guys first English class at Astro High!" Said Ms Hydra with a kind smile and nod as she did the register/role call (ok Idk how everyone else says it since every school is different so yeah....)

"Lina Anderson."

"Here."

"Gemini Doubling?"

"Gemini?" Repeats Ms Hydra as Gemini was drawing an interesting looking pig next to me. I nudged him by the elbow and kicked him under the table.

"OWWWW!!"

"Uhhh Gemini?" Repeats the teacher.

"Here." Groaned Gemini as there was a couple of chuckles.

"Adrian Ezeh."

"Here!"

"Chelsea Flynn?"

"Here!"

"Capricorn Goats."

"Here." Replied the boy next to me who seemed liked he didn't care at all.

A few more names had passed until she had finally called my name.

"Aries Ramsey?"

"Here!" I muttered as I raised my hand to which she nodded.

"And finally Aquarius Waverling!" Called Ms Hydra as the blue haired guy called Aquarius raised his hand before dozing back off to sleep and the guy Capricorn sighed.