Chapter 3

Capricorn POV

It was currently one week later and we were getting ready for school the next day. I and my roommate decided to get ready to pack our school bags.

"Woah dude what the hell are you stuffing in that bag it seems like it's going to burst if you put one more of your books in there." Said Aquarius as I rolled my eyes.

"It's called I have a lot to study and want to get a decent job." I said in a duh tone as he stated at me in disbelief.

"Oh please I think you would get a good job either way just stop stuffing too much stuff in there you are going to break your back." Stated Aquarius as he just calmly shoved a few books and a pencilcase.

"Ugh fine," I said as I put one of my books back on my desk as Aquarius gave me another put a few more back look. I rolled my eyes. (Lol how much times is he going to roll his eyes)

"There see better wasn't that hard was it," asks Aquarius as he smirked knowingly at me ugh I wanted to kick him at the moment but decide against it because I did not want to have a bad reputation. But don't get me wrong I love him like a brother but he can get annoying. I called him the brother I never wanted once and he laughed and said same.

We were basically had the same personality but with different looks and that he was more laidback and cool?

Yeah I don't know but he was still a good friend either way.

Aquarius POV

I reached for my secret diary which was hidden under a floor board with my important secret stuff. I'm surprised Capricorn hasn't noticed yet.

I slowly grabbed a brown leather book which said Aquarius' diary do not read. Eventhough I am sure when something says 'do not read' everyone reads any way. I guess it is tempting I once read my mothers diary only to find that there was nothing really interesting and only had cooking recipes on them.

Dear diary,

Today had been rather interesting. I am going to have school tomorrow and I am slightly nervous. I am usually not the type to get nervous and neither is my roommate Capricorn but I believe that Capricorn seems to be more nervous than me. I mean he stuffed ALL his books in there. Of course I had to stop him. I suppose I should of left him be and let him break his back and then I would say told you so and he would know that he was wrong and stop putting so much in his DAMN bag! I know , I know I am the best friend anyone could have I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with me? I save people from breaking their backs.

Thanks for listening to me diary. You are like one of the only one to understand me I am usually misunderstood as rude. But fine I have to admit I can be rude sometimes but at least Capricorn gets my dark humor. We are really similar yet really different in ways but I'm glad I met that old man eventhough he was older than me by like 20 days.

-Signing off Aquarius.

Ps-how do you hide a dead body without getting caught just asking... heh

Pisces POV

I was walking alone in the park since I wanted some alone time before my friends had some crazy ideas to like rob a bank or something actually not really they are too polite to do that...

Then I saw a blonde hair girl with almost golden-like eyes and another girl with fiery scarlet-red hair and piercing Sage green eyes.

I had a feeling leading me to introduce myself to them . In the end I walked up to them to introduce myself and help them as they looked slightly lost.

"Hi I'm Pisces and uhh do you guys need help?" I asked as the girl looked at the other and nodded.

"Yes please I'm Leo and she can introduce herself." The golden-blonde hair girl said as she turned to the other girl.

"Well nice to meet you Pisces I'm Sagittarius and if it is too long to say just call me Sag/Sage I don't mind." Said Sagittarius as she smiled sincerely.

"Ok so where are you guys heading?"I asked as Leo replied with,

"We're going to the bakery want to tag along?"

"Sure why not I'm actually hungry," I agreed as I directed them past 2 roads. It took ten minutes and I got to know them along the way apparently they were new to Astro High and still didn't really know the place well unlike me who had been here for a year longer.

After, the three of us exchanged numbers and I asked them to meet my friends in school the next day to which they agreed. I'm positive that a CER and Virgo would become friends with them as they had slightly similar interests.

I smiled as I walked back to my and Taurus' room as I smiled. It was always great to meet new people.

—//——————-//—————-//—————/——————//———-

I deeply apologize for the short chapter and yeah...

But I hope you have a nice day!!

~Weirdsecrets🍭