Camera

The week couldn't be going by any slower for Namjoon. It's a good thing production for 'Fates' is now in full swing, otherwise he'd probably be a bit sick to his stomach with need. You both have been relentless each night, fucking until you can barely keep your eyes open. But, it has barely scratched the itch. Friday, the day Jungkook made you cum all over his face and fingers, is a week gone now and it has Namjoon literally on the edge of his seat.

It's at least a comfortable seat, behind a nice sturdy desk. Namjoon's office is decently sized; two walls are floor-to-ceiling bookcases, the other two hold the door and a large picture window that overlooks the cityscape beyond. With simple navy and white decor, it's pleasant enough without being over-the-top; as long as you ignore the sheer volume of parchment, vellum, and card filling the space. The bookshelves are lined with all forms of literature, from play-write and scripting books to The Canterbury Tales and Twilight. When the home library started to overflow, he started hoarding books at work. You've poked fun at him a few times for it, but you're nearly just as bad with as many books as you have stashed in the storage closet of the studio.

It's just before eight in the morning but he's already looking forward to going home. Not only are you waiting for him, but he asked Jungkook last night before leaving the office if he'd want to come over tonight and he agreed. It's great and all, but he has to make it through an entire work day while trying to hide the half-chub in his jeans. Just thinking about tonight has him shifting in his seat.

"Morning, boss!" Jungkook calls, rapping his knuckles on Namjoon's open office door. "Are we still reshooting the bow scene today?"

Namjoon takes a moment to admire Jungkook. His hair looks like it's still wet from his morning shower, the plain gray t-shirt and dark blue jean jacket he has on should be a crime. Anything covering his body should, really, but mostly what covers those tattoos and the abs Namjoon is sure he could get lost in the valleys of. Namjoon clears his throat, forcing his eyes away from where said abs reside. "Morning, JK. Yes, Portia came in early to get a head start on wardrobe and makeup today so we should be good for a full day of filming. Norman has the previous takes ready on your tablet, you can review them when you're with Portia. If you see Peter, will you tell him he needs to see Roman about the choreo sequence, there's going to be a slight change to it. There was supposed to be a note left in his room yesterday, but you know Kris can be forgetful, especially at the end of the day."

Jungkook just stands there, lips turned up in a half-cocked smile. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"Umm, excuse me?" Namjoon asks, confused.

With a laugh, Jungkook throws up a hand in a casual gesture. "You're amazing. You're going on about work as if you're not fighting body, mind, and soul not to jump out of that chair and ravage me." Namjoon narrows his eyes, brow furrowing, but doesn't deny it. "Don't think I've missed the looks you've given me, the way you watch me when you think no one's looking. You can't stop thinking about last Friday or what will be happening in just ten hours from now."

Namjoon clears his throat again. "Is it that obvious?" he murmurs, dropping his eyes to where his hands rest on the top of his desk.

The soft snick of the door closing has Namjoon snapping his attention up. Panic roars through his body, thinking maybe Jungkook simply walked away, but it is immediately replaced by warm desire seeing Jungkook with his back pressed to the closed door instead. "It's only obvious because I haven't been able to think about anything else, either. I haven't been able to concentrate beyond the next five minutes simply for the fact that if I do I'll be thinking about shoving my cock down your girlfriend's throat while you watch. I've noticed only because I can't keep my eyes off of you either. This week has been torture, jerking off every night thinking about how good her pussy tastes." Jungkook bites his bottom lip and groans, his eyes sliding shut. "Fuck, I'm getting hard just thinking about it."