𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 | "𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆"

In the medieval times of dragons, knights, castles, and princesses, growing up to be the princess of a small province in South Korea isn't always easy. Especially when a half-dragon and half-human hybrid happens to be your father. Unbeknownst to you, however, being his soulmate, Namjoon loves you a little more than a 'father' should. After all, when you're bonded to 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 '𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍.'

🐉

~Hello everyone! I am just here to provide the usual reminder and disclaimer that everything in this story is completely fictional, and my own work from my own imagination. The only "real" parts will be your character's [insert] name and features, as well as any BTS members' names and physical features that are mentioned. But everything else is complete fiction for entertainment purposes only!

~That being said, here is the trigger warning that this book will explore some darker and mature themes similar to that of my other published works, and there will be mild swearing, gore at certain points, and mildly triggering topics that might be upsetting to some readers such as narcissistic, possessive, and mentally unstable behaviors along with kidnapping, a forceful relationship, manipulation, and pressuring. So if at any point in this story are you uncomfortable, you are more than welcome to skip those parts or stop reading entirely. (Chapters including some of these darker topics may have specific trigger warnings listed at the top as well depending on the severity.)

~However on a fun note, there are also lots of various musical and pop culture references just for fun that contribute towards or tie into the story in some way. But again, this is all just for entertainment, so do enjoy! This is a yandere story, though, so this topic is heavily romanticized for the sake of the story, but if you ever see this behavior in real life, please run as fast as you can, as this is not typically normal or safe behavior. I provide these stories simply for those of you who enjoy a good Yandere relationship/story as much as I do, especially since I have so much fun writing them!

~Lastly, as an author on this platform, I do have the copyright of whatever I produce, so please do not plagiarize or try to repost my work! I work very hard throughout the time I have to write and come up with stories that are interesting and unique to my writing style and would be very devastated if all my hard work was to go to waste. I put a lot of thought into my work to provide my readers with the absolute best, and I know that I would also be very hurt as much as the next hardworking person if someone decided to steal my ideas and present them as their own, so please just don't do it!

~Not only would you feel silly for stealing someone else's work because you didn't even come up with it yourself, but eventually other readers would notice too, and that would be rather embarrassing. It takes more time to copy someone else's work than it does to create your own unique and original prompt that is special to you and is just downright inconsiderate anyway. So that being said, please consider this from an author and reader myself to another reader and maybe an author as well, and just don't plagiarize! With all that in mind, I hope you enjoy this new story!

🐉

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑢𝑝. 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

To be continued...