6

Sizhui PoV

We are in Yi city because we heard some rumors about weird stuff going on. I thought about what could happen but I didn't think I would meet (Y/N) again. I haven't seen him in two months and now I meet him with Hanguang Jun and Master Mo. He changed. I mean of course he wears his Clan robes now but something is different. How can he be here anyway? He can't cultivate without a golden core. He doesn't have a sword with him but he has a flute with him. Why a flute? He hated music ever since I knew him. What happened in those two months? 

After fight against Xue Yang

He helped them fight. How could he use spiritual energy without a golden core? That's what I thought about until we were in an Inn. Then it hit me. Demonic Cultivation! Could it be that he chose the same path the Yiling Patriarch did? I have to ask him. With that in mind I go to his room and knock. He opens the door and lets me in. 

S: "Are you using demonic cultivation?" 

Y: "And what if I did?"

S: "Why would you choose a path full of hate?" 

Y: "What else am I supposed to do? This is the only way I can cultivate. What are you suggesting?"

S: "You can do other stuff, it doesn't have to be that way."

Y: "Do you hear yourself?! All my life I wanted to be a Cultivator! But then my core got crushed and I didn't know what to do with my life anymore! There was nothing I could think of that was worth living for! If you like it or not this is the only way for me!" I don't know what to do, while screaming he started crying. It already starts to mess with his temper. It is the same as Hanguang Jun described. I can't let this happen.

S: "If you really want to do this, then please come back to Gusu with me. If I play a melody I can calm you down. 

Y: "Are you serious? Lan Qiren hates me enough as it is. If I come back who knows what he'll do."

S: "I don't care. I don't want you to have the same faith as Wei Wuxian." This shocked him. He doesn't say anything for a while and I get nervous.

Y: "OK, I'll think about it." I start smiling brightly and start nodding. After we stopped talking I went back to my room.