Chapter One: Enter the Elden Lord

Opening 

 A world map of Remnant shows the four continents of the world and pans to sigil the four great houses: Stark of Atlas with a sigil of a grey direwolf's head facing sinister on a white field and a green base, Lannister of Mistral with a sigil of a golden lion rampant on a crimson field, Baratheon of Vale with a sigil of a crowned black stag salient on a gold field, and Targaryen of Vacuo with the sigil of a red three-headed dragon on a black field.

An army of demonic animals with what appears to be their queen in the background arms wide open like she is unleashing them.

A side view of a man with a can in hand with two other shadows one with large should guards and a mouse/dog/bear creature.

An armored man stands guard with a long sword in hand ready for the hoard of beings white as the snow with weapons of ice in hand.

A man skin as white as snow with a crown made of ice atop his head with eyes blue as sapphires stands with his army of likeminded creatures watching a man and his party battle the undead in the ice and snow.

As the sigils of the four great houses of Remnant close in on a throne made of swords...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world of Remnant is vast and diverse both in ideas and species with the majority being the human race, next being the faunus with are human with an animalistic trail like cat ears for example.  Then there are the supernatural; angels, fallen angels, and devils. Their numbers of pure bloods are few as their races have a lower fertility rate, so they rely on recruiting humans and faunus into their ranks. But distrust and hatred has flowed through the minds of Remnant's people for eons.

The faunus were once nothing but slaves and servants to humans then once freed were treated as second class citizens and in some places still are seen that way.

The three races of the supernatural have had hated each other since their creation by God. Hell, they had a three-way war so vicious and deadly that all life on the planet almost went extinct. Making the world a Remnant of itself...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒

A central hub of trade and innovation, the "center of the world" if you may. Due to the natural barriers of shallow waters to the west and mountains to the east, Vale has managed to endure the onslaught of Grimm and become a beacon of safety in Remnant. Around eighty years ago, a massive ten-year conflict, simply known as the Great War, came to an end. In this conflict, Vale and Vacuo fought Mantle and Mistral. Throughout the century leading up to the Great War, Vale disliked the behavior of Mistral and Mantle. This behavior included the treatment of their citizens, their use of slavery, their abolishment of the arts and self-expression and their insistence that their way of life was best for everyone. Each kingdom had the backing of their respected noble houses

House Stark of Atlas 

House Lannister of Mistral 

House Baratheon of Vale

House Targaryen of Vacuo  

However, during the war, Grimm attacks increased worldwide, and as a result, Vale lost many of its settlements to the creatures, some of which were never reclaimed. To make matters worse while the humans/faunus were having their war the supernatural; angels, fallen angels, and devils were having a three-way war of their own also called "the great war"...what a coincidence right?