Chapter Three: The Mother of Dragons and the Lord

Opening

A world map of Remnant shows the four continents of the world and pans to sigil the four great houses: Stark of Atlas with a sigil of a grey direwolf's head facing sinister on a white field and a green base, Lannister of Mistral with a sigil of a golden lion rampant on a crimson field, Baratheon of Vale with a sigil of a crowned black stag salient on a gold field, and Targaryen of Vacuo with the sigil of a red three-headed dragon on a black field.

An army of demonic animals with what appears to be their queen in the background arms wide open like she is unleashing them.

A side view of a man with a can in hand with two other shadows one with large should guards and a mouse/dog/bear creature.

An armored man stands guard with a long sword in hand ready for the hoard of beings white as the snow with weapons of ice in hand.

A man skin as white as snow with a crown made of ice atop his head with eyes blue as sapphires stands with his army of likeminded creatures watching a man and his party battle the undead in the ice and snow.

As the sigils of the four great houses of Remnant close in on a throne made of swords...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮

Not one word was spoken when the warrior stepped into the bullhead with an android escort guns trained on him

Ironwood: *raises hand* Hold on soldier 

The warrior looks

Ironwood: I'm going to need you to hand over your weapons son

Warrior: Not happening 

Ironwood: *places hand on holster* I wasn't asking

Jon: We don't exactly trust you

Warrior: Seems like we share something in common 

As everyone watched the warrior to see what his next move would be General Ironwood drew his revolver and pointed it at the warrior

Ironwood: *points to bench* Have a seat son...

The warrior looks at the general for a second before and android pushed the warrior forward making him slowly walking to the bench to sit down with his head facing forward but General Ironwood could feel his cold gaze...

Ironwood: Pilot if this man tries anything drive this bird into the ground

Pilot: Yes sir

General Ironwood looks to the ORC

Ironwood: Ms. Rossweisse would you please be so kind as to inform the headmaster of our guest?

Rossweisse: O-Of course general. Will you be joining us Lord Commander Snow? 

Jon: No, I'll stay with the general to watch over this beast

The ORC gathered together and with a wave of Rias Gremory's hand, reality itself seemed to ripple and warp. The air crackled with a surge of arcane energy, and the surroundings blurred into a kaleidoscope of colors. In an instant, the conjurer vanished from their original position, leaving behind a faint trace of mystical residue. 

Then, as abruptly as it had begun, the journey through the ethereal realm ceased. The Gremory team materialized back at Beacon Academy, seamlessly returning to their daily schedule before being summoned for the SOS call.