CHPT. 10

Usagi POV
__________________

         "Who- who are you?!" I yell in complete shock. The person that was in the window jumped down and landed gracefully.
      They then did (Your Choice Of Pose) as well with a determined look and spoke. "I am the sailor guardian! Who combines the light and the dark , I am Sailor Twinkle!" They'd yell with confidence. "Sailor Twinkle...? " Mercury mumbled. "Oh please! There's even more of you now? How irritating, at-least you will all die together!" The 'woman' announced and then came at us with a strike! I was too shocked to move, I had so many thoughts..

Another guardian..but how and where did they come from! I don't under stand it I thought we were the only guardians. Luna said it herself that we were all tog-

    "SAILOR MOON WATCH OUT!" a familiar males voice yells out. I finally come back to my senses but it was too late, I shut my eyes thinking that I might be dead.
     "I got you!" The mysterious guardian protests. I bat my eyes open and I see I'm in their arms.."are you alright?" They ask me. I look directly into their eyes..it's familiar..."....thank you." I say with a loving smile. They blush a bit , now kneeling down and dropping me to the floor. They quickly turn around looking at the other guardians fighting while a familiar man in a tuxedo runs towards me.
     "Are you alright sailor moon?!" Tuxedo mask asks while kneeling down. I look towards him and frown a bit "I don't know what to do tuxedo mask...my attack didn't work on that monster." His eyes widen, "What?! How else are we gonna finish that thing off then-"

"No need to worry, I got this." Twinkle says while standing . I try to sit up a bit and watch as the unknown guardian makes their way towards the monster. They'd then chant the words " Nova! Summon Eclipse..!" I gasp as a septer that was long and with a star shape appears before them and they'd grab it with one hand. "Move out the way I got this!"

        Your POV *
______________________

                As my mother taught me how to summon the septer of the Eternal Eclipse in case of emergencies, i decided to use it now since sailor moon couldn't. 
       I spinned the septer as well as letting it go up in the air and catching it in my other hand. I stop spinning it as i point it at the monster while a light beam came out of my the septer as it goes in a zig-zag line towards the monster and i shout the words " Milky..Eclipse !"  

Usagi POV * 
_______________________

           There's no way...They wiped out the monster exactly like i do with one blow. I stood up slowly and looked towards the guardian, "..How did you.." I ask sloppily. They'd turn around and face me arms crossed with a expression i couldn't even read. " I am also a princess like you, Sailor Moon. We've met before but..It doesn't matter anymore. " I gasp in shock, once again. "Hows that possible?! And what do you mean that we've met before?.." I ask desperate for answers. 

"You'll find out soon." 

**A/N a bit short im sorry, ill try to update tmmr!! ❤ **