CHPT.28

** I am SO sorry for not updating , i've been busy and sick. Other than that I'm so happy that we've hit 1k reads !! I might do something special for it so tune in . Im really greatful that people are reading this <3 .Enjoy!**

Minako POV
__________________

    Honestly, theres still a lot we don't know about (y/n). Eventually they would tell us everything right..? Lets not worry about that right now, im with Ami since she is a person i could definitely trust with things like research or investigation. 
     "Minako I'm not getting anything...It seems the myth doesn't even say a word about Novars husband." I groan and collapse on the floor. "Are we ever gonna find anythingggg.." I stretch while getting up and starting to type on the computer, "We just have to try as hard as possible! No worries, im sure we'll find out something soon." Ami smiled at me and I giggled.

______________

    I'd start pulling on my hair in stress, "It's been over 3 hours! We're never gonna find anything, Ami!" I look at her while slurping on my 4th juice box. "I thought we'd find this faster..im a bit disappointed." She'd sigh and I shrugged. I hear Artemis yawn, "Well how about we go to the star castle instead?" I gasp while Ami looked at him with confusion, "Uhm..you know we cant just walk  into her castle, right?" Artemis smirked, "I never said we were going too..we could sneak in though." Ami gasps as i fall out my chair, "Are you insane?! She probably has so many guards- ACTUALLY we shouldn't be sneaking around in the first place!" I put my hands on my hips and look down at him, "Then just ask Queen Novar yourselves." I furrowed my brows, "What? You literally said we shouldn't ask her directly. " Artemis purrs, "That was yesterday..." I roll my eyes at him when Ami speaks, " Do you even know if she'll even face us again? You know..(y/n) can only call her." Artemis shakes his head, " Just gather all the guardians and we'll all sneak in !" I facepalm and sigh.

    "...It doesn't seem we have any other options though." Ami says, "WHAT?!" I yell and she jumps, "We..Well! It's too much to bother (y/n) about and we dont even know if their call will make Novar come. Plus, have you all thought of asking (y/n) themselves..?" It was silent for a moment and Ami started to sweat from it. Artemis and me looked at each-other directly in the eyes. "Why..didn't we even think of that." We say in union and Ami stares.

_______________________

Somehow, we were now at (y/n)'s front door. Ami took a deep breathe and rung the door bell, "Im sure this will go just fine.." I mumble. We stood there for a minute before the door opened, "..hey? what are you guys doing here." (y/n) appeared and i noticed the bags under their eyes while frowning. "Uh..well..we just wanted to talk to you about something important." Ami gives a half-hearted smile.
     They blinked, "okay..come in then." we walked in behind them, "I didn't make any tea because i wasn't informed you were coming..sorry." I shook my head, "Your good dont worry!" They led us to the infamous living room and we all sat down, the silence afterwards was pretty  awkward. "Soo.." They started. Ami would sigh, "We only came to ask you one simple question, it is a bit personal so i hope you wont mind." (y/n) perked up and nodded, "its fine you guys are my friends afterall." they'd smile as Ami did the same. "Well..(y/n) do you know who your father is....?" (y/n) stared at Ami for a moment then looking down, "Was it too personal..! Im sorr-" 
   "I dont." Ami looked down, "I see..I apologize for asking." the awkward silence came about again, making me cringe. "Not even a single detail?! Like, even his hair color ? " They shook their head, "I used to think my mother told me everything, apparently not. I don't even know if i have a father." I gulp and stand up, "I think we will have to sneak into her castle." Artemis came out and smirked at me, "Told you." (y/n) also stood, "are you guys nuts?! Shes loaded with security and the castle is very large.." I nod, "Thats why we'll need you and the others." (y/n)  gave me wide eyes. 

     "You've lived in the castle right? So you know the way around. Including that you could sneak us in." (y/n) sweated as I grinned at them, "Uhm., but why would my father be in the castle?" 
   "It's not just because of your father, theres other info we need to find out too. This could be something big too..so we'll need all the help we can get!" Ami and (y/n) looked at eachother before sighing, "...fine, alert the others. We will need a good plan for this though." (y/n) folded their arms as Ami hummed in agreement.

Your POV

________________________

   I admit, I am a bit scared about this. I mean..sneaking into my own castle? Its so rebellious that not even i would have thought of it. We ended up gathering all the guardians again (for the 100th time..).
I'd sigh and come back to the living room with tea then i realized I needed to get Albai. "Yo Albai!" I'd call out while walking to Albais room. "Hm?" Albai pokes his head out the door. "Come on were having another meeting." Albai groaned, "Again? Geez."

I put the tea on the table in the living room and sat down with everyone else. Minako started to explain to everyone what they were planning but i kinda zoned out on it. "WERE SNEAKING INTO THE STAR CASTLE?!" Usagi screamed. "Calm down! Were gonna have a organized plan. Plus, with (y/n) this'll be easier. " Ami tried calming Usagi. "This sounds...a bit insane.." Setsuna sipped her tea. "(y/n) how do you feel about this yourself? this plan does seem to have most of your work." Hotaru asks me, " It still feels a little weird to me but I trust you guys with this. Were all in this together as guardians and friends.." I get a bit flustered at the last part but some smile at me.
       "..Im uneasy about this but i agree with (y/n)'s words! " Usagi hugs me from behind and I blush a bit. "When sh'all we take out with this plan?" Albai asks. "I want to get this done as soon as possible, so i say the day after tomorrow." I say and everyone nodded in agreement. "Alright then, be sure to be ready on that day everyone! We have a mission to fulfill and we will not fail."  Minako gives us a smile with a thumbs up.

________________

As always, everyone ended up going home but on a good note this time. I never really thought about it but mother has never said a word about me having a father. If i really do then..I really wanna see what hes like..maybe we like some of the same things? "What are you smiling about?" Albai chuckles and I fwip my head to look at him, "Ah! uh...i was just thinking about something.." Albai raises a brow, ".......If I did get to meet my dad." I'd blush out of embarrassment  when I feel a hand on my head. "How cute, hm? It's nothing to be ashamed about. I think about things like that too sometimes." I look up at him and he removes his hand, " Really..?" He'd nod and I grinned. "You know Albai, for someone who used to be 'evil' your the kindest person I know." He would step away from me, red as a tomato. "..erm! Its just because I was trying to make you feel better...We just need you for that stupid mission.." I snicker at him while standing up, " I'm gonna head off to the dream world, see ya!" I turn my back but I still feel him staring at me, "Yea..Goodnight."

   ** I hope you liked this chapter and I still feel bad for not uploading more..( bear w/ me im still sick!!) Im trying my best to write as much as I can . Im still thinking of Ideas for the special 1k chpt. so wait for that too! Thank you guys so much for all the support on this and sticking with me. Ciao ❤ **