CHPT. 15

Usagi POV
______________________

         "UWAHHH!" I wake up and shoot up from a bad dream. I then pant and realize im back in reality, "Oh..It was just a dream." I sigh and flop back on my bed while spacing out "I wonder who that guardian is..I wonder."

______________________

       "Hey guys, why'd you wanna meet up?" I ask while walking up to the group of 4. "It's about that new guardian, you guys still need to figure out who they are and why they're here." Luna spoke out. "Ohh thats why you weren't hope this morning." "Yeah, anyways why wont you tell us Luna?" Ami asks. "Cause' some things you need to figure out on your own!" "You could atleast give us some kinda hint." Mako shrugs. "Fine, fine. They go to your school, Juban Highschool."
      We all look at eachother and give a little sweat, " This is gonna be hard? Who could it even be?!" Minako cries. "No worries! I've got you all a yearbook to look through!!" Luna's crescent moon shines on her head and appears a book that looks like a dictionary, " go on, start now so you wont have to do it later." She gives us a cheeky smile. "Do you see how GINORMOUS that thing is..?!" I yell at her, "Yep! Start when you're ready." She sang with a annoying grin. "Might as well." Ami sighed. They then spent hours in the park looking through the yearbook.

Your POV
____________________

                These villans have been gettin' real annoying lately, i'd say i've banished about 4 this week and they still loose. Im laying on my bed and doing stuff on social media on my phone till i hear a specific voice, "Are you there dear? I wish to speak with you." It says. I jump up and look around because i know that voice, its my mother. "Mom?! Where are you? Why can't i see you?" I shoot out questions while looking left to right. "Up." She says, and i look up and i become wide-eyed as i see her as a hologram infront of me. I drop my phone and get up quickly but before i can speak she goes on, " I've come to inform you about Sailor Moon since you've got together with them now. The next time you meet her please call out my name as i have something important to give her." She speaks with her loving voice and gives me a smile. "..Okay but can i ask what it is?" I tilt my head a bit not knowing what this would be. My mother then cups her hands and it'd start to shine as a broach appears. I gasp at how beautiful it was and wondering why this would be given to sailor moon. The broach was very beautiful as it was star shaped and had the rainbow of the sailor guardians on it including it having bubbly cute wings. "Mother...Its so pretty...but why is this being given to her?" I curiously ask while observing the broach. "She will need it to fight and grant her great power, please do help me give it to her. Wont you?" She pleads while giving me a look i couldn't read. "I promise." I say. I gasp again when her hologram would disappear bit, "Don't worry it just seems as my time is up. Now my dear, please call when you see her, thank you." She smiles then waves as her hologram would slowly disintegrate, "Mom, Wait!" I yell while attempting to grab her but she was gone. I fell on the floor and sighed while looking up, "I promise, mom."

__________________________

** a/n sorry this is short ill try to update tmmr !! i just didn't wanna leave you guys hanging , 

🫶 **