CHPT. 14

Your POV
____________________

              School was over and I was so happy since i get to finally try out that new sweets shop that opened today. I've heard all over that people think its the best in all Japan, so it must be somethin'. I walk down to the sweets shop and the line is pretty long.. I decide to wait since these sweets are "sooo..good." 
               I'm finally in the sweets shop and I walk up to the front desk and order their famous pretzel and 'sweetening' sauce. As I wait for my order i notice something strange..everyone here looks dizzy and unwell. What could they be doing here if they're sick? "HAAAAAAAAAAA!" The worker shouts when they throw a chair over the counter. "What the?!-" "FOOLISH HUMANS ! YOU THINK THIS IS JUST SOME NICE SWEETS SHOP BUT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG! ILL FIND THE ONE WITH THE STAR GREEK STONE THEN KILL YOU ALL!" It shouted with rage. I grab my broach and quickly find a closet to transform in, " Star Power! .. Make up! " 
      After transforming I see that the people that ate their sweets are passed out and look pale. The worker then reforms into a handsome man with white hair and a gray military looking uniform. "Who are you?" His voice echos through the room from how silent it is. "How dare you toy with the people just trying to enjoy delicious sweets, you will pay!" " I am the sailor guardian! Who combines the light and the dark , I am Sailor Twinkle! In the name of the stars i'll burn ya'!" I pose while saying those empowered lines. "Tch, I dont have time to play with children, what are you gonna do anyways?" I smirk, " Obviously taking you down mr. handsome, come at me !"

_______________________

    "Guys, Guys! Can we pleaseeee go to that new sweets shop i really really wanna try it ! You guys know i can't resist sweets." Usagi pleads to her friends. "Fine, but you're paying for your on food. " Rei snickers. 
       When they arrived, they were not prepared about what they were gonna see. "Star..BOOM!" Your out of air, huffing and puffing till you see the noticeable group of 5 walk in with shocked faces, Usagis hands covering her mouth. You look at them wide eyed before the handsome man strikes at you. "Never let your guard down in a fight. " The white haired male advises you. "I don't need your stupid advice, jerk!" he keeps striking me, i can't get time to summon my septer. I looked back to the door noticing that the girls had left. The male got a punch in my stomach and i hit the wall and coughed. "Damn.." I hurry out. I see someone bust the door down, a group of 5..its familiar.
 __________________________

       The sailor guardians have came and are also fighting the white haired male. "Ah-!" Mercury yells as she is also punched and lands on the floor. "Are you okay?! Mercury!" Jupiter asks the ocean haired guardian. "Im..alright." she answers a bit wobbly. "You worry to much about your friends its annoying, your weaker then that ' Sailor Twinkle ' such a pity." The white haired male growled, fixing his glove. "Sailor Moon! You need to do something." Luna shouts. "I cant ! My attacks dont work on it." Luna glared at Sailor Twinkle as they were still trying to get up from before. "Twi-" "I get it, geez." You cut Luna off and began saying the words as Mars uses Flame Sniper to slow him down a bit. " Nova Summon Eclipse!" The star shaped septer would come out their chest. Sailor moon glared at you with a frown, You did your spins and moves before shouting the words " Milky...Eclipse! " The white haired male screeched before vanishing in thin air. "I don't get it." Sailor Moon starts. "How can you do it but i cant? How are we so different, i dont get it ! " She stammers out a bit. You look her directly in the eyes. "Maybe cause i'm stronger? You act like I know." You supposed. "Sailor Moon, I didn't even know I could even be stronger than you, It's not like i tried too." You'd close your eyes and wait for a answer. "I know but it's still doesn't make sense and I have so many things i wanna ask you. Why don't you just come with us?" Usagi holds a hand out as the other guardians stand behind her. You start busting out laughing and They'd all give you a weird look, " Of course, i was waiting for you to ask" I walk up to her and grab her hand. She'd look wide eyed but then give me a beautiful smile that i'd blush at a bit, "Welcome to the team!" Jupiter gives me a smirk.

??? POV
___________________

           "..That guard has been eliminated, what the hell could have done this?!" The voice in the air raged with anger. "My Darling Cetus, I dearly apologize for what happened. I should've been there and looked after him." Albai would kneel down and put his hand on his chest in respect. "I guess i'll forgive you. For now retreat till i find someone capable." "Thank you my Queen." 

** 🫶 **