Chapter 6 - A Meeting with the President...

3rd P

3rd P.O.V.

 A new day has dawned on the world of Chlora, sun rays penetrated the clouds and lit up any darkness left around from the night. Animals woke up from the light the sun gives, starting their daily activities in the wild.

Birds took to the skies, feeling the familiar breeze between their feathers. Mammals graze on the grass to eat their morning meals, tasting the freshness and familiar taste on their tastebuds. Predators lurk and carefully walk to their prey for them to eat, eager to get their first kill of the day.

Peaceful and calm waters traverse through the rivers, giving life to the plants or other organisms that depend on them. Animals drinking fresh water from the mountains melted from the heat of the sun.

We pan around until we hit the familiar tall buildings, piercing into the sky for all to see. Once we arrived at the scene of humanities wonderous building feats, we see inside the tall buildings people working at their desks while typing on the computer, grabbing a phone to talk, and others walking around to grab a cup of coffee while they talk to each other, laughing and smiling presented all across their faces.

Moving away from the tall glass building, looking below we see cars moving through the paved roads to get to their jobs, driving to whatever they want to go, or delivering the goods to the stores, malls, factories, or any other places that are needed to be delivered.

Then we saw three black Rang Rover Sentinels, one at the front and two at the back, and a Rolls Royce Cullinan in the middle of the small convoy, carrying important people that the President wants to speak to.

Inside we see Grieve Lorence, former town Mayor when the Lizardmen captured the town, and Captain Greg Markus looking at the see-through clear glass, gawking and admiring the landscape they are seeing through the window. While two Special Agents silently laugh at the looks from the rear-view mirror.

"Greg, you're seeing this right?" Grieve asked him while looking at the tall buildings in awe, simply marveling at the sheer size of the buildings.

"I know Grieve, these structures are absolutely huge," he said with awe. Simply baffled that this so-called city exceeding beyond their expectations when they come here.

They just arrived in the city a few minutes ago, they were escorted from FOB Jupiter to pick them up because the two officials in the Town Korn wanted to meet the leader of the nation who saved them from their impending doom.

After a nightly talk from the FOB, the President agreed to meet with them at the City Hall, they will be picked up at 9:30 AM in the morning with 4 vehicles to pick them up, 30 minutes of driving they now arrived at the city.