Winners of Naming Convention #2.1

Alrighty, the convention has come to a close everyone, I checked some submissions and there are others that are unique I should say.

But nonetheless, I like the participation you guys did in this book, sadly we missed one entry for the infantry division, so I'll take the reigns of naming it myself.

For now, here are the winners of the first naming convention!

By: bananapeel3126
Number and Type:
 1st (14th) Mechanized Infantry Division
Name: Soldiers of the Damned
Acronym: SOTD
Meaning: The Soldiers of the Damned are a Mechanized Infantry Division that specializes in Blitzkrieg tactics by going straight to the enemy lines and unmounting even while under fire. The reason they are called Soldiers of the Damned is because of how suicidal and emotionless they are.

By: HikarinoKage092
Number and Type: 2nd (101st) Mechanized Infantry Division
Name: Hurricane Storm
Acronym: HSD
Meaning: A division with the sole purpose of moving fast yet more than capable of wreaking havoc like the hurricane they were named after, and no matter what obstacle dares impede the hurricane's path they will always be swept aside by the raging winds of the hurricane.

This division while given the designation of infantry division it is more than capable of standing toe-to-toe with multiple divisions on its own, not even tank divisions properly supported by mechanized, motorized infantry divisions, artillery battalions, and superb support logistics is capable of standing toe-to-toe with this division, for the only thing they can do is impede it by a little bit but inevitably the hurricane will continue no matter the obstacle.

By: Hevy_Ordinance
Number and Type: 3rd (22nd) Motorized Infantry Division
Name: Malcom's Menagerie
Acronym: MMG
Meaning: Under the command of James Malcom, it is primarily known for its versatility from convoy escort and search & rescue to logistics and providing infantry support for other units. All members are said to be from almost everywhere and every social status in the empire.

There was an incident where members of the 22nd's engineer battalion reportedly "acquired" ale from a nearby town that was hastily evacuated. When asked if they ever thought that the ale might be poisoned, they said "We checked sir, we were drinking it ever since we found the cart."

By: pxMakii (in Discord)
Number and Type:
1st (4th) MBT Division
Name: Dusty Irons
Acronym: DTI
Meaning: From the deserts of [REDACTED] to the new soils in the new world. We are bound to make things a little dusty.

By: Volkgrenadier
Number and Type:
1st Fighter Squadron -Callsign: Alpha-
Name: Ohka
Acronym: OHK
Meaning: "People and places we feel nostalgic for, we now throw them all away. As we depart now for the sake of our country, our lives for our eternal cause. Here and now, we shall commence our attack."

And that's the first-ever naming convention done, to the people who didn't get mentioned, better luck next time.

Once again, I'm thankful for your participation and for liking my story so far.

Cya later mah dudes, until next time :D