chapter 5

"Jimin time to wake up darling" said Demeter to wake her precious child up. Jimin whined but still woke up " morning mum", Demeter kissed  her son's forehead " jimin I'm going to be busy so if  you feel bored you should go to nymphs and play with them","okay mum " Jimin said but he knew he would be spending the day with his new friend yoongi but of course he couldn't tell his mum that.

       Of course Jimin felt bad for lying and doing this behind his mum's back but he knew his mum was very very very overprotective, if it anyone else Jimin would probably just beg, whine and cry until his mother agreed but Jimin was smart enough to Know that with the way yoongi was behaving yesterday  a lot of people hated yoongi and his mother was probably one of them, so it was lying and sneaking around for now.

         Demeter said bye to her son and left, immediately his mum left Jimin ran to his private flower garden, his mum gave it to him as a gift to cheer him up when he was lonely because he didn't have friends, if  Demeter knew her gift was the secret meeting spot of the two friends she would regret ever giving Jimin this field.

            Jimin ran even faster when he saw his new friend "yoonie", yoongi bent and hugged Jimin tightly "how are you", " I'm fine I missed you so much yoonie" yoongi noticed the new nickname but he was too excited over the fact that Jimin actually gave him a nickname to  care about what the  nickname was . " yoonie can we play tag"
Jimin asked looking at yoongi with a pout, ahhhhhh he is so adorable askzeftdsw yoongi internally screamed looking at jimins cute face  " of  course Jimin we will do anything you want", Jimin cheered in excitement and told yoongi to start counting.
~~~~••••~~~~~

      " awwww they look so cute together , don't they kookie, Jimin has even given him an adorable nickname" squealed Hecate or Kim taehyung to his husband the head of guards jeon Jungkook as they both looked at the yoonmin couple through taehyung...

      " awwww they look so cute together , don't they kookie, Jimin has even given him an adorable nickname" squealed Hecate or Kim taehyung to his husband the head of guards jeon Jungkook as they both looked at the yoonmin couple through taehyung's crystal ball. Jungkook looked at his husband and adoration and silently agreed with taehyung , yoongi was his friend and he os so happy that he finally found his fated.
~~~••••~~~~
      "hmmm I wonder where Jimin is" yoongi playfully said and heard jimins   giggles. "gotcha" yoongi said as he carried the giggling Jimin and twirled him around. " yoonie, promise me that you'll always be friend" , yoongi looked at Jimin with a smile and said "Jimin I promise that will always be friends and I will always protect you" Jimin smiled as he hugged yoongi and buried his face in his shoulder, Jimin wished yoongi didn't have to go but his mum would come home soon, but Jimin was already excited for the next day.

    Both of them hugged each other wishing that they could stay together forever and getting excited for when next they would meet , if only they knew that at one point they wouldn't be able to meet,    talk  and play with each other for years.

~~~~•°•°•~~~~
me nervously hiding behind my shield : hiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm back, my exams are over, so I'm going to try my best to finish this story at once because I'm going be very busy later. anyways hope y'all like it and get ready  there's gonna be drama soon😏