chapter 8

Four  years later
Jimin squealed as he ran while yoongi was chasing him. He was now eight years old and him and his yoonie were closer than ever. After Jimin stayed in Olympus for a week his mother became even more overprotective and he only left the forest on special occasions like his father's or his eomma's birthday. In all honesty Jimin would probably be very lonely if not for yoongi and his hobi hyung who he played with.

"Got ya" yoongi exclaimed as he lifted the precious boy and began to tickle him. " No" Jimin's giggles filled the air as yoongi tickled him.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Yoongi and Jimin gasped for air as they laid on the ground, they looked at each other and giggled. Jimin sat up and said " thank you yoonie", yoongi looked at him confused "for what".

"For being my friend"Jimin said. yoongi laughed and said " I think I'm supposed to be the one thanking you for being my friend. Ever since I became the god of the underworld, other people either feared or hated me. You were the only one who accepted me and never judged me, even when I killed all those flowers on the day we met, you weren't afraid and you didn't judge me. So thank you  jimin, thank you so much" yoongi said as he hugged Jimin tightly.

"But you're special to me too yoonie, without you I would probably be very lonely, you and hobi hyung are the only friends I have but don't worry You're my best friend and I love you a lot. I thank the fates that you are my friend" Jimin said as he hugged back.

I'm the one who's lucky to have such an amazing fated and friend like you thought yoongi with a smile on his face

The two friends hugged for a while and started playing again childish giggles and adult laughs fill the air but little did they know it was all about to come crashing down
•°•°•°•°•°•°•
This is a small chapter but don't worry the next one is going to be longer, and fasten your seatbelts get your popcorn and wine cause there's gonna be drama😜
Don't forget to vote and comment, I purple you💜💜💜