chapter 6

Demeter held an excited jimin's hand as they made their way into Olympus,it was namjoons birthday so it was compulsory for all gods and goddesses to attend and this included Jimin

   Demeter held an excited jimin's hand as they made their way into Olympus,it was namjoons birthday so it was compulsory for all gods and goddesses to attend and this included Jimin. Demeter definitely did not want to bring her son here but she had no choice . unlike his mother, Jimin was super excited, this was his first time outside and he was going to meet so many new people.

As the mother son duo made their way in ,they were greeted by an excited namjoon. "Demeter welcome" said namjoon, he knelt down and said to Jimin "how are you, I can't believe you're so big already", Jimin tilted his head and said " mum who is this", when namjoon heard this question he froze and looked at Demeter with furious eyes. Demeter rolled her eyes and said "Jimin this is your father", Jimin gasped and started smiling he had always wanted to meet his father but his mother never talked about him or mentioned his name . Jimin giggled as he hugged namjoon. and said  "happy birthday appa", namjoon smiled and kissed jimins cheek . "Jimin I need to talk to your mum so why don't you go play"namjoon said and Jimin nodded as he happily walked away.

They weren't worried because they knew that Jimin would be safe , Namjoon angrily turned to Demeter and said " why doesn't Jimin Know who I am", Demeter sneered and said "I didn't think it was important, after all I don't want my son to be influenced by you.so I decided that he doesn't need to know about his shameless father"

"Demeter" namjoon said through gritted teeth, if looks could kill Demeter would have died ten times.

"what I'm only telling the truth" Demeter said with an innocent look on her face, Namjoon suddenly laughed " Demeter don't you know that I am the one who allowed you to raise jimin, if I wanted too I could've snatched him away from you immediately after birth but I didn't , I allowed you to raise him. I knew that I won't be close to him but I didn't know that you would decide to hide Jimin away not allowing even his own father to meet him. Maybe I should take Jimin so that he can stay here with me"

Demeter immediately frowned as she glared at him "what, I won't allow you to take my son away"

Namjoon laughed again "you're talking like you have a choice, if I decide I want Jimin to stay with me there is nothing you can do about it"

•°•°•°•°•°•°
Jimin happily walked as different people greeted him, as mentioned earlier jimins mom was overprotective so he didn't have many friends, the only friends he had were seokie and yoonie, but he couldn't find them.

Jimin bumped into  someone and immediately apologized,"it's okay" Jin said as he smiled. wow his smile looks so pretty thought jimin.

"who are you" Jimin asked with the cutest smile on his face, Jin smiled back and said "hi little one I'm Jin , Namjoon's husband" Jimin frowned from confusion wait how is he appas husband, I'll just ask mom later. Jimin smiled as he gave Jin a rose "you're very handsome, I don't know exactly how to measure your handsomeness so I'll just call you world wide handsome" ( a/n: if you're wondering where the rose came from Jimin is the god of spring so he can make any flower he wants) , Jin laughed as he said thank you and collected the rose.

Jimin was thinking about what to call Jin, Jin was his appa's wife but he wasn't his mother, so how should he address him. Jimin smiled brightly as he decided on the name he would use for Jin " eomma". Jin froze "what did you just call me".