Eleven

Jimin's pov

"Baby!". Jaebum yells and I purposely didn't say anything. "Ba... Oh?". Jaebum walks in the living room and sees me. "Why didn't you answer me?". Jaebum asks. "You yelled". I said. "But I...". "You could have called my phone". I cut him off. "Rig-right". Jaebum clears his throat. "Anyway, look!". Jaebum shows me a bag. "My mom sent me some peaches and I don't know what to do with them". Jaebum says.

"I'll take that". I took the bag away from him. "At least I know how to use fruit and I can bake". I giggled. "I told you, you don't have to learn how to cook... I can do it". Jaebum said. "No, I wanna learn". I puffed out my cheeks and Jaebum sighs. "Ok, ok, don't pout". Jaebum said. "I'm not!". I yelled. "Sure". Jaebum pinched my cheek. "So... What's on your agenda today my love?". Jaebum asked.

"Well, since my company is fixing some shit... Nothing". I told him. "What?". Jaebum blinks. "Yeah, I'm off for three weeks". I said. "And I have to work? And you get to be here all by yourself?". Jaebum says. "Aww, I could... Hahahaha!". I start laughing. "That's not funny! My dad isn't...". "GET OUT!". Taehyung appeared out of nowhere and kicks Jaebum in his ass. "OW! What's wrong with you!?!". Jaebum shouted.

"Hey bestie! Looking chu today!". Taehyung gave me a hug. "Hey Tae, looking sexy as always". I said. "Please, I breath sexy". Taehyung said. "You ready to go?". Taehyung asked. "Go?". I gave him a confused look. "You don't work for weeks right? You're mine now". Taehyung says. "That poor roof, mmm". Taehyung shakes his head. "How did... Tae, you didn't". I said and Taehyung smiles at me. "I need my best friend medal already".

"Why!?!". I shouted. "Why not?". Taehyung tilts his head. "What about me!?!". Jaebum yells. "Better question, who are you to me?". Taehyung says. "Again, who are YOU  to me?". Taehyung said and Jaebum went quiet. "Excellent! Come on Chim!". Taehyung grabs my hand. "You can bake me something cause bitch you CAN NOT cook". Taehyung said. "I'm learning!". I huffed. "Slowly". Taehyung scoffed and drags me out the room. "Wait!". Jaebum shouts.

"I want my goodbye kiss!".