Thirty-nine

"I am home". Jin immediately sits on my couch and starts eating like he's from a royal family. "Jin, are you royalty?". I asked. "This world can not afford that". Jin answers. I shook my head and went to my desk. "So, can you tell me how it was working with Yoongi?". I said and Jin looks at me. "Why?". Jin says. "Judging by that ring on your finger, you're married or engaged, congratulations". Jin said.

"Oh, umm... Thank you". I blushed. "To what?". Jin says. "For con...". "I congratulated you for two different things, which one was right?". Jin asked. "Oh! Right, I'm engaged". I said. "There's time". Jin nods. "Huh?". I blinked. "Nothing, you gonna eat that?". Jin points to the couples food. "I should but my friends are coming". I told him. "Friends? Are they beautiful?". Jin asked. "Of course!". I smiled at him. "I'll judge for myself".

"But I...". I'm fucking hungry!". Taehyung bust in the room and went over my desk, kissed my cheek and took his food. "I need to tell the world how much of a good friend you are". Taehyung pinched my cheek. "Tae". Hoseok walks in groaning. "I don't see anything green in that bag". Hoseok said. "Your Sprite is in the fridge". I rolled my eyes. "My Sprite should be in my line of sight but whatever".

"I could have not got you one". I crossed my arms. "You funny Chim but stay cute ok?". Hoseok says and Taehyung starts laughing. "Y'all are mean!". I huffed. "And rude". Jin says and they looked at him. "Look at him, he shouldn't be all huffy, he's adorable". Jin said and the couple turned to me. "I look like a ass in front of a stranger!". Taehyung yelled. "And it's all your fault". Jin grins. "Jimin, who is this?". Hoseok asked. "I'm Kim Seokjin". Jin answered for me.

"It means more coming from me rather then another person". Jin wipes his face with a napkin. "You're stunning". Taehyung said. "Thanks, it's genetic". Jin said. "Well I'm Taehyung and this is my baby daddy, Hoseok". Taehyung said and Hoseok rubs his face. "Husband, he meant husband". I corrected. "I know he didn't". Jin says. "But I do the same thing to my husband". Jin giggled.

"You're also married!". Taehyung gasped. "We have been looking for another married couple to hang out with". Hoseok says. "And we are the only correct answer". Jin scoffed. "We are the definition of beauty and brains, y'all can not touch us". Jin said. "Like... My husband can take y'all jobs illegally and make it look legal". Jin tucks his hair behind his ear. "Can we please be married friends?". Taehyung begged.

'I'm a being forgotten?'. I pouted. "You are". Hoseok pats my shoulder. "Seokjin, how does going to a play sound?". Hoseok asks. "I heard Soowin is going to be in it and I want to boo him in person". Hoseok said. "I hate him too!". Jin beamed. "But he's sexy". Taehyung pouts. "Fuck that". Jin and Hoseok said at the same time. "Get the tickets and I'll call my husband". Jin pulled out his phone. "I would allow y'all to hurt him!". Taehyung huffed.

"I been forgotten".