Forty-four

Jimin's pov

I haven't heard from Jaebum in days and I was getting scared that something happened to him. I even called his parents and they haven't heard from him either. "Damn it". I was biting my nails and trying to see if I should file a police report when the door opens and I saw Jaebum carrying a bunch of stuff. "JAE!". I ran to him and Jaebum, being a scared big bean, dropped everything in his hands to catch me.

"Damn it Jimin don't do that!". Jaebum yells but I was too busy crying. "Hey, hey, what's wrong? Did you get hurt?". Jaebum asks. "Wher- where were you?". I hiccuped. "Eh? Did my mom not tell you?". Jaebum says and I shook my head. "Damn it mom". Jaebum groaned. "We had this project at the company but it was in New York". Jaebum said. "I didn't want to go but my dad knocked me out and I woke up in a hotel room, listening to me dad laughing at me".

"I tried to call you but I couldn't find my phone, I asked my mom to contact you but it looks like she didn't". Jaebum rolled his eyes. "So to make it up to you, I brought you some things with my dad's credit card". Jaebum said and made me look at him. "Jimin, I am SO sorry for worrying you, I didn't do it on purpose". Jaebum said and kissed my nose. "Can I yell at your mom?". I sniffed. "Can I listen in?". Jaebum says and I giggled.

"Yes". I told him. "Then you have my permission". Jaebum said. "I'm hitting your dad too". I added. "I'll watch". Jaebum says. "I'm really sorry Jimin". Jaebum says again. "It's ok Jae, I forgot that your parents are jokesters". I said. "They ain't even funny". Jaebum scoffed. "I have a knot on the back of head Jimin, look, it hurts". Jaebum pouts. "Aww, my poor baby". I kissed his head. "This is child abuse and I want child support so I can take care of myself".

I bursted out laughing and Jaebum flat out drops me. "I was serious". Jaebum says and that made me laugh even harder. "You know, I thought you loved me". Jaebum said and I kept laughing. "Jimin!". Jaebum yells. "I...". I started wheezing and Jaebum groaned. "I-I'm sorry". I wiped my tears away. "That was so funny". I say, catching my breath. "Whatever". Jaebum rolled his eyes and held out his hand towards me. I took it and he helps me off the floor.

"I hate you but I love seeing you laugh, so you're forgiving". Jaebum said. "Thank you my Lord". I bowed. "Don't ever say that again". Jaebum says. "A kink, perhaps?". I asked. "Jimin". Jaebum growls. "It was just a question". I grinned. "You are... Oh!". Jaebum smiles at me and I moved away from him. "If you even TRY to tickle me, I swear...". I stopped when I saw Jaebum got on one knee.

"While I was in New York, I found this ring store". Jaebum says. "But none of these rings were right for you so I got one made". Jaebum pulls out a ring box and I was already in tears. "I really put my heart into this ring cause I know you don't like a lot of attention on you, I know you don't like flashy things that much and you're beautiful yet simple, if that makes sense". Jaebum says and opens the box.

 Jaebum says and opens the box

"I'm sorry about all the diamonds, the little old lady wouldn't listen to me at all and she had a gun". Jaebum uncomfortably laughed. "Do you...". "Ugh". I rubbed my eyes and that sent Jaebum into a panic. "What's wrong!?!". Jaebum yells. "Is it the diamonds!?! Do you want another ring!?! I'll get you another ring! Please just stop crying!". Jaebum shouts. "Give it to me". I sniffed. "Uh, the ring or...". "The ring you freaky ass!". I yelled.

"I had to ask". Jaebum huffed and puts the ring on my finger. "It's so pretty, thank you". I start crying all over again. "Stop crying and you're welcome". Jaebum kissed my head. "I love you". Jaebum randomly says and I blushed. "And you're not even gonna say it back, that hurts". Jaebum says and I kissed him.

"I love you too".